Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
If it's the girl i'm thinking of, then it's after the mc fucks his 'stepsister' and gets a blowjob the next morning.

I haven't played this VN since the second update because of the 'obvious' (even back then) content it's going to entail.
Hopefully with this new tagging system, this game will receive the correct tag(s) it needs. (No lesbian tag back when I first played)

Like the original poster has stated other games that have lesbian-ntr have been tagged as such and it sounds like this should at least have the cheating tag if not the ntr tag.

Obviously I haven't played any of the new content, but going off what others have experienced since then, it doesn't sound like anything has or will change on that point.

Some people think that if a LI is 'cheating' with another women it isn't NTR or 'Lesbian-Ntr' and it's HOT... I think differently and believe that any LI that has any form of sex with another man or women without consent or talking it through with the MC is cheating/ntr. So that's the only thing that put me off playing this game again, my own personal preference of course.

Just my own opinion. I would recommend trying the game for yourself and seeing if you feel differently tho. As everyone's tastes are different.
I have the same opinion as you described lesbian content is hot as long as the MC is aware of it , yeah I'm going to skip the game .
Thanks

Reactions: battali0n and MixQQ

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Candylight Studio , you need to go through all of the text in the entire game and look for the word "waned". Not one instance of that word is correct. Most of the time, it's used in place of the word "wanted", but I think I saw one or two times where it was used in place of another word.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
The gallery has none of this update 0.92, and not with the gallery mod nor after unlocking in the playthrough. anybody got a fix yet on that?
None of the ones I saw, No Goddes of Lust, Not Jyra or the 2 of the 5 best scenes in the game with the awesome Arya and finally thicky thic Xyla & Mc 3some and Oh yeah the Ridiculous and best of them all period The Mc with his 3 goddess like women he is gonna have from now on it looks like, Liz, Alyssa and Sophia scene is so fuckin good! Great Job Dev with that scene but don't just end those 4 with that. The 3 are great one on one but all together, perfect!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif The_lost_city_sig.png

Last edited:

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Love the game... but man. Dev needs to spend less time on creating this multiple path experiences. And instead incorporate is all in one fluid story. It would be soooo much better. Right now it's basically a waste of development time. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dondominatione

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
And with this another great studio was born so far this game is worth everyone that can afford it their support i started the game i played the game until the latest version and man it was fun and i enjoyed it, so i feel the need to say this all i want in a game is a ton of girls and this game has delivered by far more then i expected.

• Red Heart
Reactions: xapican

DJenser

May 8, 2018
Candylight Studio , you need to go through all of the text in the entire game and look for the word "waned". Not one instance of that word is correct. Most of the time, it's used in place of the word "wanted", but I think I saw one or two times where it was used in place of another word.
So it's safe to say that the quality.of their proofreading has waned as of late?

GamerX007

Feb 18, 2018
Love the game... but man. Dev needs to spend less time on creating this multiple path experiences. And instead incorporate is all in one fluid story. It would be soooo much better. Right now it's basically a waste of development time. :ROFLMAO:
Use the mod and see all the scenes

Diamondsan45

Jul 9, 2018
The gallery has none of this update 0.92, and not with the gallery mod nor after unlocking in the playthrough. anybody got a fix yet on that?
None of the ones I saw, No Goddes of Lust, Not Jyra or the 2 of the 5 best scenes in the game with the awesome Arya and finally thicky thic Xyla & Mc 3some and Oh yeah the Ridiculous and best of them all period The Mc with his 3 goddess like women he is gonna have from now on it looks like, Liz, Alyssa and Sophia scene is so fuckin good! Great Job Dev with that scene but don't just end those 4 with that. The 3 are great one on one but all together, perfect!
View attachment 2797936 View attachment 2797943 View attachment 2797944

Use the mod and see all the scenes
Hi,

The gallery is in fact updated, but the "next" button is still hidden off-screen.
You can get it by changing line 332 in "Replay.rpy", from "xpos 2200" to "xpos 1100", and reload the game.

The mod is great although it was missing two scenes, which are variations of another scene so i guess seeing them wouldn't make sense story-wise. It needs some more editing to see all.

Regards,
-Diamondsan45

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes