pakikos

Aug 7, 2018
Hey guys, im having this issue, while playing the game through my own save files its all fine and relationship is how i set it at beginning of game, but looking at the event through the gallery is causing me to get this error.
Ive done fresh installation and only used walkthrough mod to complete game, but my gallery doesnt seem to be working?
thanks in advance

1691014751743.png

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Query does the current code, unlock all previous content?
Good question, my friend! If you are referring to the code in the OP ["Bonus Content": ritual] that is to unlock all of the pink dot "nude vision" scenes. Without that code, the pink dots are greyed out and the the "x-ray vision" is turned off.
Example with "Bonus Content" code active:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.03 - 01.09.28.34.png Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.03 - 01.09.40.32.png

If you want to unlock all the scenes, I highly recommend using the multi-mod linked in the OP, copied here for your convenience. Extras: Multi Mod
The mod offers the ability to play all options in a single play rather than reloading to replay each scene.
Example of multiple choices vs the mod option at the bottom that allows you see all the scenes:
Base Profile Screenshot 2023.08.03 - 01.10.34.68.png
There is a sex scene attached to each of the options to check. You can play and reload or install the mod and play them all. I'm so spoiled by LaikDink's mod that I can't play this AVN without it now. I love being able to see all of the scenes in a single play saved game without having to reload. Hope this helps you, my friend. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: Nopenopeno

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

The Lust City - Chapter 10 is RELEASED!
Hello everyone!

The Lust City - Chapter 10 is finally finished and we are really excited to release it for our 25$ and above Patrons!

The Lust City - Chapter 10 is available in for download in Full HD and 4K its available on PC, Mac and Android to download!

Enjoy in Season 1 finale of "The Lust City"!
Download the game

SPECIAL WALLPAPERS

4K -
25$ and above Patrons

Full HD -
10$ and above Patrons

Updates in The Lust City - Chapter 10:
710+ new renders
115+
new animations with sounds
35+ "Primal Vision" images
(you can see icons in top left corner)
We are doing our best to make the game even better and give you best possible experience! For any questions feel free to contact us on Discord!
If you like our game and work consider wishlist us on Steam:
(web)
(client)
Plans for future updates:
In September we are planning to RELEASE A GAME ON STEAM and START WORKING ON SEASON 2!

Thank you for the huge support! ️‍
Candylight

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Fun update, everyone gets checked off this update. There are some errors like missing images in Elizabeth's scene and you are giving everyone invisible facials, cream pies, and pull outs in both versions.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Season 1 Finale?

I think, it means that there will be Season 2 (at least, but hopefully more)! :love:

I think I might celebrate it tonight!

TheSweetEvilKing

Apr 20, 2020
Great game i was just a lil disappointed cause no other gal got to go swim in the body enhancing pool was a shame :(

Apr 5, 2023
View attachment 2543042

Overview:
"The Lust City" is an adult game full of adventure, exploration, suspense and intimacy. You’re a seasoned explorer on a mission with your expedition crew into the deep jungle. You seek an ancient temple lost to time, and you’re certain you can find it–especially with the support of your crew.
However, the jungle has a way of distorting one’s goals, and obscuring the path. Will you and your crew find the temple lost to time, or something else entirely?​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-24
Release Date: 2023-07-14
Developer: Candylight Studio - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.92
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

"Bonus Content": ritual

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Full HD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi Mod -
Gallery unlock

Christmas Special

View attachment 1972655 View attachment 1972661 View attachment 1972663 View attachment 1972667 View attachment 1972670 View attachment 1972671
View attachment 2039226 View attachment 2039227 View attachment 2039228
Episode 10 is out right? Please check and Update!

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes