Wut?

Updates in The Lust City - Chapter 10:
710+ new renders
115+
new animations with sounds
35+ "Primal Vision" images
(you can see icons in top left corner)

Fixes and updates:
* Unlocked all "Lust Replay" gallery pages!
Fixed bug in code which prevented sound from animations being played
* Fixed some other minor issues in code
* Fixed minor clippings in renders and animations
* Added new background music through whole course of the game
* Implementing user friendly Interface
* Fixed Primal Vision bug in code

Future Fixes:
* Android Ports needs adjustment and it will be available before Steam Release
* Compressing size of the game
* Importing all fixed and polished animations and renders
The Lust City build updates:
Reworked more than 200 animations!
Polish and update of all images!
A million of smaller bug fixes and improvements!

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn if this guy doesn't stop changing codes to make us start from the beginning, might just have to wait till he actually finishes the game before playing it. too many devs doing that after the first few releases. can't catch up on my 100s of games in my unplayed folder this way...:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
damn if this guy doesn't stop changing codes to make us start from the beginning, might just have to wait till he actually finishes the game before playing it. too many devs doing that after the first few releases. can't catch up on my 100s of games in my unplayed folder this way...:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:
Season 1 is finished now, Season 2 will probably be a separate build...so more or less it is fnished.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
cool. so i guess i can play this one if it's a full season. i played a few updates where i had to start over and i got tired of that so decided to wait till the updates stopped with changes to code/story or whatever. i do like the game from when i initially played it though so will play it..eventually...

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
cool. so i guess i can play this one if it's a full season. i played a few updates where i had to start over and i got tired of that so decided to wait till the updates stopped with changes to code/story or whatever. i do like the game from when i initially played it though so will play it..eventually...
Yip, it's a full season, and completed, well, there might/could be bugfixes later on for the Steam version, but for now, Season 1 as posted on Patreon/Steam the finale.

Last edited:
Reactions: PapaPhat

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustCity-1.0Steam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Yip, it's a full season, and completed, well, there might/could be bugfixes later on for the Steam version, but for now, Season 1 as posted on Patreon/Steam the finale.
Now we just need to wait for the mod to update......
...o_O

Reactions: Punto

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Hi,

The gallery is in fact updated, but the "next" button is still hidden off-screen.
You can get it by changing line 332 in "Replay.rpy", from "xpos 2200" to "xpos 1100", and reload the game.

The mod is great although it was missing two scenes, which are variations of another scene so i guess seeing them wouldn't make sense story-wise. It needs some more editing to see all.

Regards,
-Diamondsan45
Yes that gallery is correct. I should have reworded myself and said the scene replay gallery is in fact the one I meant to say is missing all of 0.92 update. Scenes such as the best of em all so far with mc and his 3 main chics, Alyssa,Elizabeth and Sophia is not there along with his 3some with Arya and the Xyla or the gaurd that helped crazy bitch and speaking of her , crazy also gets fucked in the end of this update finally as a sacrifice. Hopefully now that episode 10 finale to season 1 is out it will add all the ones not there along with the new scenes we get with the finale! I want more Alyssa, Liz and Sophia but throw in Arya this time as well and it is a masterpiece episode!
Hazel_tcsv-sig - Copy.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Erynn_sexxxyass2_sig.gif

MataHariX

Nov 12, 2018
Playing on Mac OS (Monterey 12.6.8), downloaded TLC 1.0 but couldn't and cannot open the file. Can anybody help please?

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I feel like Elizabeth has getting little attention from the dev just like a side character, Her scenes are short and aren't that hot compare to others

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Success! The v.92 mod works just fine in v1.0!
Thank you to our friend, Rickarus for the idea. Here's where I posted the info on the mod's page... https://f95zone.to/threads/the-lust...-v0-92-candylight-studio.144839/post-11687401
Huzzah! Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)
View attachment 2917783
NOT USE THIS MOD.
I'm updating this mod maked for other dev for actual version. Just give me some time I'm on it.
1694367075006.png

Post update:
I'm about 70% of the work
1694368769487.png
sry... Now I'm about 70% :LOL:
1694369956937.png

Take this (finished update 0.92 mod to 1.0, last story without WT mod, maybe I'll work in this... IDK xD).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes