xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Charona ; Hey couldn't you have put the "celeste" shirt on ?? / Bo no te habrias podido poner la celste ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thank's for the Mod ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Charona

Lust0ne

Jul 24, 2020
So far enjoying it, but my only frustration is how little pussy hair is on these women especially the tribal women. It's like everyone is baby butt clean or trimmed down. Ok came across 1 tribal woman who had a nice bush to her.

Last edited:

CamSolusar

Dec 5, 2020
I've been playing the 4k version and the saves aren't coming up at all in 1.0 Steam version. Is there something somewhere to rename, or do I need to start over from scratch just to see the improvements?

Zazzu

Nov 13, 2020
I've been playing the 4k version and the saves aren't coming up at all in 1.0 Steam version. Is there something somewhere to rename, or do I need to start over from scratch just to see the improvements?
I just copied the save files from the old 4K directory into the newly created Steam save directory, and they worked. The thumbnails in the Steam version, however, were MUCH larger than the slots reserved for them, and overlapped the other save thumbs, but they could still be accessed.

Charona

Jan 14, 2020
Charona ; Hey couldn't you have put the "celeste" shirt on ?? / Bo no te habrias podido poner la celste ?? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Thank's for the Mod ! ;)
It's basically the same :LOL: República Oriental de Penharol.
The thanks for the mod are not for me, they are for the developer who created it (LaikDink). I just took his idea and applied it to the new update so it could be compatible again (port).
Greetings!

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Very strange, I can't get the threesome with Lupis and Zuli (shown in the gallery) during the final celebration in chapter 10. I tried talking to them first, and also last, but all I get in the end is a disappointed Lupis because MC has to leave.

EDIT: found the issue, it's because I used the mod with chapter 1 to 9 and it broke something in chapter 10.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
For being a Steam release the typos are prolific and the transitions between chapters jarring.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes