byby23

Feb 14, 2020
Keep the ring on. Don't talk with Arya and don't show Sofia the map.

The others are practically make up the last update. You can't do all in one run. You can get the chamber maid, at least one of the threesomes (couldn't get Zuli and Lapis in my run), whoever you pick, and the spirit of lust in one run.
Wait, so all the others are from the newest update?

I thought the update ended as soon as we summon Deshira. But at least the last scene on the gallery implies to be happening after that.
Also i thought the gallery was ordered in chronological order as things happed in the story, and that got me confused since the sex scene with Jyra happened seconds before the summoning, and in the gallery there are 9 scenes listed after that.

I'll double check if i'm in the newest uodate.

Coaxmetal

Nov 29, 2019
The Waned City.

I mean you’d think someone would’ve told the dev during the 10 chapters that the word is “wanted” not waned.

It’s funny how a small thing just starts to grate over time.

• Haha
Reactions: Vazian

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Wait, so all the others are from the newest update?

I thought the update ended as soon as we summon Deshira. But at least the last scene on the gallery implies to be happening after that.
Also i thought the gallery was ordered in chronological order as things happed in the story, and that got me confused since the sex scene with Jyra happened seconds before the summoning, and in the gallery there are 9 scenes listed after that.

I'll double check if i'm in the newest uodate.
That fifth scene on the second screenshot with Xaya and Xana is the start of the last update. Basically it is a banquet with you choosing who you want to talk to.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Just discovered one thing.
The scenes from the "Christmas Special" are included in the game.
So if you play the latest version (v1.0 Steam), there's no need to download this stand alone episode.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Another error in the script of chapter 5 (when MC tells Arya about his nightmare).

nightmare.JPG

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
Excellent points here, my friends. Technically, even women who never have sex with a man can loose their virginity to another woman or even take it herself. Tearing the hymen to allow vaginal penetration regardless if performed by finger, phallic toy or penis of flesh and blood has the same effect on a woman, she is no longer a virgin. Otherwise, lesbians would remain virgins indefinitely... which is certainly NOT the case.
Cant really agree .According to oxford
Virgin- [countable] a person who has never had sex
sex- physical activity between two people in which they touch each other’s sexual organs, and which may include
So how can one lose virginity by oneself?

Furthermore,In traditional sense especially for heterosexual people which are about 80% of population ,virgin means one who has not had sexual intercourse .And the presence or absence of hymen doesn't necessarily correlate to being virgin or not

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Cant really agree .According to oxford
Virgin- [countable] a person who has never had sex
sex- physical activity between two people in which they touch each other’s sexual organs, and which may include
So how can one lose virginity by oneself?

Furthermore,In traditional sense especially for heterosexual people which are about 80% of population ,virgin means one who has not had sexual intercourse .And the presence or absence of hymen doesn't necessarily correlate to being virgin or not
Once the hymen is broken, virgin no more. I do not need you to agree to be correct. Maybe you need to look it up in a medical reference guide... A woman can have her hymen broken by a dildo or her fingers. Broken hymen, no longer a virgin.

norpotti

Nov 23, 2020
Once the hymen is broken, virgin no more. I do not need you to agree to be correct. Maybe you need to look it up in a medical reference guide... A woman can have her hymen broken by a dildo or her fingers. Broken hymen, no longer a virgin.
A woman can also lose her hymen from physical exercise, stretches, contact sports, or even just stuff like riding horses. The hymen being there can prove that a woman hasn't had anything big enough penetrate her vaginally... but a lack of one doesn't prove her to be a non-virgin.

As a fellow with a defloration fetish, I don't understand this site's obsession with hymens and the mechanical part of defloration; for me the best parts of deflowering are the woman's reactions, both physical and emotional, how she acts when she loses her chastity and whether her partner mocks her for losing said chastity (or for being a virgin in the first place) or praises her for staying pure for him. Stuff like that makes me far more interested than just "ow, my hymen".
A girl taking real dick for the first time is probably going to feel all kinds of things even if she's used to taking dildos and regularly gets the strap-on from her girlfriend, even if it's more on the emotional feelings than physical sensations.

One can have both of course, an intact hymen and a well-written deflowering, but that's probably asking for a lot.

Reactions: Dororohot
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes