onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
upon playing this it is clear that the dev clearly listened to the minority of his patreons or the lame ass polls they do and the bulk won well this is no way to attract new patreons/supporters i can tell you that much to anyone who suggested to you to make it a sandbox needs a good smack across the face and is a moron and another one just for what looks like you removed incest out of it as well WTF is up with that ! i will give you this though at least you got rid the 4k shit that clogs up everyone's PCs with animations and even the normal one would lag balls when you watched the lewd scenes this one does not do that so i give you that and renders are still really good apart from that this shit is a hit or miss more so a miss with the sandbox aspect of it . also the animations with sex scenes now were you chose scenes then cum that is weak but still workable/manageable but could of made continuous animations an give option were to nut/cum instead of that .

back to what i was going to say at the start is listening to supporters on their every little whims is detarded and no way to go long term and will cost you long term and will fuck up your integrity of your game as well i could see listening to them on say minor shit like kinks and stuff but major reworks and major things is a big no no because you are compromising yourself and being a sell out and messing up your vision of the game for supporters yes spare me the BS about how they are paying and all that but you shouldn't do it just for the money only but also for the passion and love of the doing it as a hobby/side project . but what do i though my opinion don't mean shit anyways right !?:rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
1st season of this game was great, but now this kind of addition to the game really not wanting to play it. I had high hopes something special with season 2 start, but ...
Agreed...another good game that draws my interest, only to be turned into sandbox. I know there is a group that love sandbox, but the group that doesn't is far, far larger...if you look in the landfill of abandoned games after being converted to sandbox, proof is in the pudding.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Agreed...another good game that draws my interest, only to be turned into sandbox. I know there is a group that love sandbox, but the group that doesn't is far, far larger...if you look in the landfill of abandoned games after being converted to sandbox, proof is in the pudding.
I hate sandbox as much as the next guy, but maybe the Dev loves it. Or maybe the pro sandbox crowd really is the majority, who knows. Either way, it's not our game to make, just to play.

That being said, I'm stuck in the first free roam area after Deshira, anyone know where to go?

Edit:

I'm also not a fan of the new mechanics. A sex scene needs narrative flow and NOT repetitive events/dialogue. As it is now, you just click on each option then click climax. It has no flow, no build up, no tension. Just my feelings. I think the old sex scenes were pretty good.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
3.png

"The Lust City 2" Pre Demo is OUT!

Hi everyone, Candylight here!
Your support has been the heartbeat of our creative endeavors, and we're thrilled to present a tantalizing glimpse into the unfolding tales of "The Lust City 2."

"The Lust City 2" Pre Demo is OUT and available for 25$ and above Patrons!

DOWNLOAD

What's Inside the Pre-Demo?
In this pre-demo, you'll be introduced to familiar faces like Alyssa and Elizabeth, each with their own intriguing storylines. The "Chambers of Desire" await exploration, adding a layer of mystery and allure to the city's landscape.
As an extra treat, we're thrilled to announce the implementation of the long-awaited Quest Log, enhancing your gaming experience with clear objectives and exciting challenges.

Alyssa and Elizabeth
Discover the next chapters in the lives of Alyssa and Elizabeth, with their stories taking unexpected twists and turns. Your choices will shape their destinies, making each playthrough a unique experience.

Chambers of Desire
Step into the seductive "Chambers of Desire," where passion and secrets intertwine. Your journey through the city is about to become even more captivating as you navigate the complex emotions and desires within these chambers.

Quest Log
Embark on a structured adventure with the brand-new Quest Log feature. Stay organized with clearly defined objectives, track your progress, and immerse yourself in a more dynamic gameplay experience. Your actions and choices will guide you through a web of quests, leading to exciting rewards and unexpected twists.

Thank you for being part of this journey. Your support propels us forward, and we can't wait for you to experience the next chapter of "The Lust City 2."

Stay tuned, dear patrons, for the allure of Lust City is about to intensify.

With love,

Candylight

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
there wasn't really a hint of the relationship before in season 1 w/ the red headed girlfriend and the sister/niece, also why does the girlfriend have her own house instead of living or even sharing a bed w/ Arya and the MC? Could we please get the choice of where to blow our load instead of this auto-pullout stuff? Lets get the whole village and the godess pregnant.

kschn68

Jul 18, 2019
Should have read the posts before trying the new season 2... What a waste of time. Another dev who got the "inspiration" to turn a not bad VN into a sandbox. What the fuck? If you want that gameplay, do it from the beginning! And not lurk VN players into a game for more then a year and then suddenly kinda betray them. And the new "lewd system" kills all the emotions, too.
At the thread mod: please add the sandbox tag, it's not a VN anymore.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes