Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I agree that the sandbox element was disheartening. I was hopeful it would not be the main way the game is enjoyed going forward, but it's so common I feel bad saying 'nobody likes this!'

I also hope this goes back to the VN style it was, rather than this new direction. But all we can do is give the dev feedback and let them decide what to do with it.
Some of us like it, as long as it is done well.

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
Enjoyed the update. Kinda felt like a different story during some of it, though. We jumped 6 months in the future and very little filling in what happened.

Suggestion to the dev.... While i dislike sandbox, at least put an icon on the locations that have something quest related to progress the story/quests. I mean there's 11 different locations so far and a bunch of arrows that are really annoying to traverse through.
How can you say you dislike sandbox and have Luna DeLuca as your avatar?

• Angry
Reactions: MAD6999 and indio68

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Hy
what is die difference between Season 1 v1.0 Steam and 4K/Full HD (v0.92)?
more Contents? Better pics? more story?
thanks in advance

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
hope dev m,ake the right choice and delete the wsandbox from this great game.. hw can somone kill his own child as this?? can't belive..and no save import from s1 too?? bah...i'm really really pissed by this..i wanted so muchj to discover what will happen inseason 2 , now not so mucvh...

fearjam

May 5, 2019
damn shame how uggo the mc is... looks like an interesting concept, I really like the image for the game with the waterfall but he's just so brolic and brutish

May 13, 2018
Why is the 0.92 version still up when there's a 1.0 from the Steam side? They're both here in Renpy, correct? Shouldn't the 0.92 be redundant, now that there's a 1.0? Even if the Steam version only exists as either 4k or HD, one of the earlier versions should have been removed, right? Or does the Steam version lack compatibility with earlier versions, or maybe have DRM or something in it that necessitates older versions remaining visible?

I know there are extra scenes in 1 vs 0.92, but I'm unclear why both versions are up.

jb2069

Nov 18, 2021
I agree just finsished season 1 and was going directly into season 2, when i realised it was different. The visual novel aspect of Season 1 was one of this games strong suit. The Sandbox mechanic breaks the entire immersion.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Anyone got the pre-demo links by chance?
Not sure how much of a difference between the "BETA" and the "Pre-DEMO".

What's Inside the Pre-Demo?
In this pre-demo, you'll be introduced to familiar faces like Alyssa and Elizabeth, each with their own intriguing storylines. The "Chambers of Desire" await exploration, adding a layer of mystery and allure to the city's landscape.
As an extra treat, we're thrilled to announce the implementation of the long-awaited Quest Log, enhancing your gaming experience with clear objectives and exciting challenges.

Alyssa and Elizabeth
Discover the next chapters in the lives of Alyssa and Elizabeth, with their stories taking unexpected twists and turns. Your choices will shape their destinies, making each playthrough a unique experience.

Chambers of Desire
Step into the seductive "Chambers of Desire," where passion and secrets intertwine. Your journey through the city is about to become even more captivating as you navigate the complex emotions and desires within these chambers.

Quest Log
Embark on a structured adventure with the brand-new Quest Log feature. Stay organized with clearly defined objectives, track your progress, and immerse yourself in a more dynamic gameplay experience. Your actions and choices will guide you through a web of quests, leading to exciting rewards and unexpected twists.

Thank you for being part of this journey. Your support propels us forward, and we can't wait for you to experience the next chapter of "The Lust City 2."
The Lust City [S2 Pre-DEMO] [Candylight Studio]

Win/Linux/Mac:

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
Not a fan of the new set up and though I think the charecters were hot enough to see what happens I am also not happy I cant seem to find the old game.. lost due to a drive. And the story of the old game needed to be fixed a bit if they wanted to keep the IC tag in my opinion. Again great graphics on the old game and hot charecters... maybe I will check back down the road.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
"The Lust City" now comes with a French translation! Dive into the allure of Lust City in the language of love, and let the passion of the jungle unfold in French.

Explore Lust City's Depths en Français!
The game now invites French speakers to uncover its secrets with a touch of elegance. The same thrilling narratives, the same steamy encounters, now enrobed in the eloquence of French. It's a celebration of passion and an extension of Lust City's immersive world.

Stay tuned because we will release one more language in coming days!
Not sure anything is added besides translations, this is for "Season 1" and is newer than both versions there.

The Lust City [S1 v1.1] [Candylight Studio]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: john1230

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheLustCity-S1v1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:

BYK370

Apr 29, 2020
anyone know how to progress with her? i believe i already have action with all the girls but she keep say the same thing

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes