Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
For the Dev:

First off, big fan of Season 1 of TLC here. Fantastic content, great ladies and a unique setting! Loved it a lot!

Moving on to season 2... I'm not sure what the general consensus is, but I really tend to dislike when the scenes have a UI attached so you can move between angles and positions. Perhaps other will correct me and say they love 'directing the action' themselves. But I find I prefer that you, the Dev, direct the action with minimal input. Yes, I expect standard input branching about specific types of fetishes or where the MC will finish. But clicking through a bunch of buttons seems to really pull me out of the story and scream 'you are playing a VN game!'

I'll keep downloading and hope that the overall experience is still great. But perhaps it is not too late to give people an option to disable the UI elements if they lke?

Thank you kindly!

Reactions: MAD6999

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
You just kill the game with sandbox!
Oh my goodness. I wasn't even going to mention that part. I'm also not a fan of Sandbox, and will force my way through it if needed. I'm not sure why the Dev wanted to change elements of the game design so much in Season 2?

Theadriel

Mar 21, 2022
damn. another game ruined. I litterally loved S1. one of the best visual out there but sandbox? no thx. just a waste of ressources.
Also I don't see quest log and already stuck at first freeroam because I can't find Deshira.
Already bored of arrows navigation...

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
The Pre-Demo adds the quest log along with scenes with Chamber Maidens, Elizabeth, and Alyssa (don't think they were available in this beta, I could be wrong)

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I love this game but the proof reader could have done a better job. After a point, "wanted" became "waned" consistently. Also, there were a few places where the MC and the LI's dialogue were flip-flopped. Lots of words left out, too. Otherwise, very cool game. Thanks for it.

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
I miss the WTImprovement_Mod for this version, and please not ntr ore sharing. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Mike Hunt TG

Jun 22, 2023
I like the angle control feature and the open sandbox but I am getting the feeling that there is very little to do. I have used the map to check out every location in town and had all the encounters previously mentioned.

wallierubang

Apr 17, 2022
Made a compressed Android port of The Lust City v1.0 with LaikDink's multi mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Hi can you redo the links pixel drain says it has typo error in the link while the mixdrop doesnt download it just endlessly redirect. Sorry if i seem to just be a freeloader

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Hi can you redo the links pixel drain says it has typo error in the link while the mixdrop doesnt download it just endlessly redirect. Sorry if i seem to just be a freeloader
Hey there, just retried the Pixeldrain link and it loads for me :\

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
For the Dev:

First off, big fan of Season 1 of TLC here. Fantastic content, great ladies and a unique setting! Loved it a lot!

Moving on to season 2... I'm not sure what the general consensus is, but I really tend to dislike when the scenes have a UI attached so you can move between angles and positions. Perhaps other will correct me and say they love 'directing the action' themselves. But I find I prefer that you, the Dev, direct the action with minimal input. Yes, I expect standard input branching about specific types of fetishes or where the MC will finish. But clicking through a bunch of buttons seems to really pull me out of the story and scream 'you are playing a VN game!'

I'll keep downloading and hope that the overall experience is still great. But perhaps it is not too late to give people an option to disable the UI elements if they lke?

Thank you kindly!
wtf are you even talking about s1 was a vn, season 2 will be the sandbox. Hopefully it dies pretty swiftly if so..shame really because s1 was pretty good overall. I won't be downloading s2. I will re-download s1 because I didn't play all the way to the end of it, and when I do, game will be permanently over for me. Not interested in a sandbox, little effort for a bigger financial pay off. being deceptive by luring vn fans in, only to turn it in to a sandbox a year later...bad move. His parrot can say what he wants with the shitty advertising with the beta...all it tells us, its garbage.

Reactions: indio68

Ulrich37

Apr 1, 2018
wtf are you even talking about s1 was a vn, season 2 will be the sandbox. Hopefully it dies pretty swiftly if so..shame really because s1 was pretty good overall. I won't be downloading s2. I will re-download s1 because I didn't play all the way to the end of it, and when I do, game will be permanently over for me. Not interested in a sandbox, little effort for a bigger financial pay off. being deceptive by luring vn fans in, only to turn it in to a sandbox a year later...bad move. His parrot can say what he wants with the shitty advertising with the beta...all it tells us, its garbage.
I agree that the sandbox element was disheartening. I was hopeful it would not be the main way the game is enjoyed going forward, but it's so common I feel bad saying 'nobody likes this!'

I also hope this goes back to the VN style it was, rather than this new direction. But all we can do is give the dev feedback and let them decide what to do with it.

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Enjoyed the update. Kinda felt like a different story during some of it, though. We jumped 6 months in the future and very little filling in what happened.

Suggestion to the dev.... While i dislike sandbox, at least put an icon on the locations that have something quest related to progress the story/quests. I mean there's 11 different locations so far and a bunch of arrows that are really annoying to traverse through.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes