fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

"The Lust City 2" Beta v2 is OUT!

Hi everyone, Candylight here!
Your support has been the heartbeat of our creative endeavors, and we're thrilled to present a tantalizing glimpse into the unfolding tales of "The Lust City 2."
Meet Zuli, Sofia, and Lapis: A Trio of Intrigue
The canvas of Lust City has expanded, and with it comes the beginning of three character side stories. Allow us to introduce you to the captivating trio at the heart of these narratives - Zuli, Sofia, and Lapis. Each character brings a unique flavor to the city's tapestry, with desires, secrets, and dreams intertwining in ways that will leave you breathless.
Future Updates: A Promise of Frequency
But that's not all - the saga continues to unfold! Behind the scenes, we are working to bring you future updates that will be more frequent than ever before.
Imagine a world where the city pulses with life more often, where every update opens new chapters in the lives of your favorite characters. It's a future we're eagerly crafting, and we can't wait to share it with you.
DOWNLOAD

Stay tuned, dear patrons, for the allure of Lust City is about to intensify.

With love,

Candylight

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Get ready for a unique Christmas adventure with your favorite characters, specially chosen by your votes!
Be sure to cast your vote and secure a spot for your favorite character in this Special Edition!

You can vote here ⬇

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
I really liked the game! especially in terms of animation and calm VN. BUT, I have one question, it’s about Mc’s stepsister, I thought the lesbian scene was unexpected, don’t you think? it’s not about NTR or the fact that I’m against such scenes, on the contrary, I like some lesbian scenes or when Mc himself is aware of this or allows them to do it, the question is different, the stepsister had sex with Mc, everything seemed to be fine and then a day later we see that she is having sex with her gir friend, somehow quickly and without any progress, as if nothing happened to Mc? :whistle: Perhaps I did something wrong earlier? or maybe it’s some kind of plot, but it was really unexpected, I kind of thought that the lesbian scene would be a little slow and smooth, but there’s such a twist that from a shy girl who could barely sleep with Mc, then BUM and she has good sex with her girl friend :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragis

Heabob

Dec 24, 2018
Fun game for sure but it's rather lame when the mc pulls out of a nice pussy just to jerk off on their faces or boobs.
So typical, and sad, that most VN's also have the mc dumping his load everywhere except in their cunts.
As least in this game the mc does get to pump his cum inside a few of them.
I always prefer the games that let the players have choices where to dump their loads in every sex scene.

Great job with animations tho and a good story.

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
Can anyone tell me if there is already threesome content Or is it just with the girls:unsure:

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Did you get their scene from the .9? I would assume you would be able to trigger it if you got their previous scene.

Yep, it's beta and it is clunky. There are three scenes Arya, Pregnant Arya, and Deshira . The problem is, I don't know if Deshira's scene ends the update or I missed something in between. There are images that show Sofia and maybe Alyssa Zuli with a new hair style, no quest log or journal.
I got all of those, plus a lewd scene with Sofia and the non-lewd scene with Zuli, then I'm not sure what to do next. I assume because it's a beta release, which is why I came here to read the thread.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
bonus code v2.5
There isn't one, it's a beta and a sneak peak of Season 2.

I got all of those, plus a lewd scene with Sofia and the non-lewd scene with Zuli, then I'm not sure what to do next. I assume because it's a beta release, which is why I came here to read the thread.
It's just a short sneak peek beta.

In this beta version, you'll experience a sneak peek into the unfolding narrative. We know there's only a taste of what's to come, but rest assured, we've got a treasure trove of content lined up for the next few months. The story will evolve, characters will deepen, and the city's secrets will unravel with each update.

Reactions: JackMiejov

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
That post was for the first release. The images were in that release but they weren't implemented in game. First beta was Arya's two scenes and Deshira's. This one was Sofia and Lapis

Reactions: JackMiejov

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
not you too...not starting with beta, pubblic,extra,inset here any shitty name...for release... damn how it pisses me off..i love this game but pls dev, don't do this..expecially cuz when u release the next vbersion it doesn't appear in Laqst update VN section , usually...but most important...really dev?? u added the damn awful sanbox to this gem?? you really wanna loose all your fan?? why change and try to ruin what worked reat?? i can't belive , i didn't downloaded yet cuz of the beta st atus, but reading that you screwed up this gem make my angry

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes