xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Malika1234 ; what they removed it ?? :rolleyes: :oops: I didn't play the last update since changelog only said it's steam version and a few scenes were re rendered,
Anyway great game with or without,

Reactions: Malika1234

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
Malika1234 ; what they removed it ?? :rolleyes: :oops: I didn't play the last update since changelog only said it's steam version and a few scenes were re rendered,
Anyway great game with or without,
im not sure as i havent played the latest update.. the scene i was refering to was few updates back.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
Enjoyed the game this far.
But in my opinion, monster girl and fantasy tags should be added (spirit of lust with her horns and the portal).

Reactions: alex13_zen

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Enjoyed the game this far.
But in my opinion, monster girl and fantasy tags should be added (spirit of lust with her horns and the portal).
Might as well - would be about as valid as the incest, female domination and ... virgin tags

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of The Lust City v1.0 with LaikDink's multi mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: 7Spear

byby23

Feb 14, 2020
Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes during a playthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i tried different choices, then multimoded the game, and ended up having use the gallery unlocker to try and find where in the playthrough they would fit, but some of them just seems like would be for future releases.

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock these scenes during a playthrough?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i tried different choices, then multimoded the game, and ended up having use the gallery unlocker to try and find where in the playthrough they would fit, but some of them just seems like would be for future releases.
Keep the ring on. Don't talk with Arya and don't show Sofia the map.

The others are practically make up the last update. You can't do all in one run. You can get the chamber maid, at least one of the threesomes (couldn't get Zuli and Lapis in my run), whoever you pick, and the spirit of lust in one run.

byby23

Feb 14, 2020
Keep the ring on. Don't talk with Arya and don't show Sofia the map.

The others are practically make up the last update. You can't do all in one run. You can get the chamber maid, at least one of the threesomes (couldn't get Zuli and Lapis in my run), whoever you pick, and the spirit of lust in one run.
Wait, so all the others are from the newest update?

I thought the update ended as soon as we summon Deshira. But at least the last scene on the gallery implies to be happening after that.
Also i thought the gallery was ordered in chronological order as things happed in the story, and that got me confused since the sex scene with Jyra happened seconds before the summoning, and in the gallery there are 9 scenes listed after that.

I'll double check if i'm in the newest uodate.

3.80 star(s) 27 Votes