PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
new to the thread
is it harem ??
other posts suggested it is leading to harem
but there is no such tag ??
Not sure if it's going to be a harem ending. In fact, no clue as to how this will end at all but I am enjoying the journey and am currently fucking ALL of the hot ladies repeatedly.:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
So, if by harem you mean prolific sex with many hot ladies, yes... yes it is:devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:

Hope that helps you, my friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

PS: Don't put too much trust in tags. They are often misleading or flat out wrong.
Also... I am using the mod from the OP linked here: Extras: Multi Mod It provides additional options like choosing to have all the possible girls instead of picking one for the night. There are often 2-3 different options. The mod allows you to play all options with a single click. It gives you a choice like this...
Screenshot 2023-07-07 002743.png
There's an H-scene for checking on each lady. This is just one night. There are many such nights where you must choose... unless you have the mod installed.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Chapter 9 is now out...

Hello everyone!

The Lust City - Chapter 9 is finally finished and we are really excited to release it for our 25$ and above Patrons!

The Lust City - Chapter 9 is available in for download in Full HD and 4K its available on PC, Mac and Android to download!

Find out about dark truth behind the scenes!

Download the game

SPECIAL WALLPAPERS

4K -
25$ and above Patrons

Full HD -
10$ and above Patrons

Updates in The Lust City - Chapter 9:
820+ new renders
65+
new animations with sounds
35+ "Primal Vision" images
(you can see icons in top left corner)

We are doing our best to make the game even better and give you best possible experience! For any questions feel free to contact us on Discord!

If you like our game and work consider wishlist us on Steam:

(web)

(client)

Plans for future updates:
In August we are planning to add more content and apply translations for all in game languages!

Thank you for the huge support! ️‍
Candylight

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
It's $10 now, might be dropping to $5 soon (later today/tomorrow)

To me, it was worth the $10. At this point, you practically fucked everyone except two characters that come to mind (maybe more): Chamber Mistress and a new character

And also for new players, warning: Early on, your stepsister fucks around with another female from the city/village. Also the city head fucks an erect statue. Every threesome has the girls interacting with each other.

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017
Did it actually drop to 10$? Still 25 on patreon (and I think they forgot about subscribestar)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustCity-0.92
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Hephannon

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [v0.92] [Candylight Studio]

Bonus Content Password = ritual

COMPRESSED: 4K

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

COMPRESSED: FULLHD

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Last time I've played this, I recall this game having exceptional renders, the girls were gorgeous, but the story was meh. Did the story improve, or continues the same. If it got better I may give another chance to it.

I understand many like this game, not trying to give shit, just not my cup of tea if the story doesn't dive you in into the game.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Last time I've played this, I recall this game having exceptional renders, the girls were gorgeous, but the story was meh. Did the story improve, or continues the same. If it got better I may give another chance to it.

I understand many like this game, not trying to give shit, just not my cup of tea if the story doesn't dive you in into the game.
well

if you dont think to much ;)

Zoomaa

Jul 14, 2022
This shit is missing the ntr tag. mods are so fucking incosistent with that smh. Sunshine of love and seducing the devil got it for lesbian ntr but this one is getting a pass for some reason. Well for those that search the thread: there is untagged lesbian ntr here, MC's girl goes behind mcs back to fuck another girl, and it is said that it is not a one time thing since she will leave mcs place to go live with the other girl so they can fuck more frequently LmAo.
Just letting people know so they dont get a shitty surprise like I did, this is going to the ignore list. See ya.
does this happen before or after she has been with the MC ?

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
does this happen before or after she has been with the MC ?
If it's the girl i'm thinking of, then it's after the mc fucks his 'stepsister' and gets a blowjob the next morning.

I haven't played this VN since the second update because of the 'obvious' (even back then) content it's going to entail.
Hopefully with this new tagging system, this game will receive the correct tag(s) it needs. (No lesbian tag back when I first played)

Like the original poster has stated other games that have lesbian-ntr have been tagged as such and it sounds like this should at least have the cheating tag if not the ntr tag.

Obviously I haven't played any of the new content, but going off what others have experienced since then, it doesn't sound like anything has or will change on that point.

Some people think that if a LI is 'cheating' with another women it isn't NTR or 'Lesbian-Ntr' and it's HOT... I think differently and believe that any LI that has any form of sex with another man or women without consent or talking it through with the MC is cheating/ntr. So that's the only thing that put me off playing this game again, my own personal preference of course.

Just my own opinion. I would recommend trying the game for yourself and seeing if you feel differently tho. As everyone's tastes are different.

Obranyi

Sep 16, 2019
A simple replay gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Should work on all versions (tested on v0.82)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.126667/post-10642439

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
No scenes from 0.92 version, need to update or I don't know.

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83
3.80 star(s) 26 Votes