onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
now this this right here is the shit although 4k is not needed regular HD1080p would be fine with me but that is just me but still this is the shit

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

CHRIST11170

Oct 13, 2022
The French language does not work. Please. Only the beginning is in French with version 0.82. It worked perfectly with version 0.62. Thanks in advance

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
i think that semen need a bit more works...as is it now it's kinda poorly rappresented..and totally unreal

Widar

Aug 27, 2020
So Xyla the hot bride becomes sexually as if a while. I would be very happy to be very happy.

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
SonsOLiberty ; Thaks for the Compressed Ver. ! I had a strange behaviour with the 4k ver from Gofile the Download didn't start and recived a notify that the site couldn't be reached,(could be my Inet provider as well) don't know if it is relevant, since there were similar issues with another game i just wanted to inform you, the HD version downloads just as ever so no problem. !

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
now this this right here is the shit although 4k is not needed regular HD1080p would be fine with me but that is just me but still this is the shit
For 1080p, DL the HD version and NOT the 4K version. Your 1080p machine will thank you for the change. Other than the resolution, the files are identical so you will not lose any saves by switching, just gain some frame rate and faster image loading. I hope this helps you friend. Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
Screenshot 2023-05-15 213626.png
Update: The image above is from the HD 1080p version :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokenugget

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Really appreciate the help! thanks! is there any content with her?
Yes, it is building up, don't know yet in the last update, you have content with the sister, and good amount of contet with the tribe, (meaning Penetration of course)

Svoben

Sep 19, 2017
More : "This dude hang around while MC fuck a girl every five minutes and somehow don't care"
Let this be a lesson to you, young padawan: it is entirely possible to be too much of a macho tough guy and to have it cost you access to pussy. Buff dude is hiding out in the jungle for 98% of this game, living off the land and avoiding capture and just generally too busy being fuckin' Rambo to pay any actual attention to what's going on with the chicks in the city. If he'd just been captured like a chump like the MC was you can bet half the chicks in the city would be slobbering over his dick too....but odds are, even then he'd be too busy plotting his "escape" or imagining scenarios where he goes one-man-army vs. the entire city to really appreciate his situation.

Can somebody please tell me which girl its the mc's mom?
FWIW, if you label the one on the left your sister and the blonde as your niece, you don't break any character interactions (they just both need to have an incest taboo with you and the brunette needs to have a "motherly" relationship with the blonde for everything to make sense, so far) and you avoid the oh-so-common problem of the MC's "mom" looking like she's the same age as he is if not younger. I can maaaaybe forgive a 30-year-old looking mom if the protagonist is in high school or college, but this MC's supposed to be a globe-trotting Indiana Jones type with a bunch of adventures under his belt already, you're never gonna convince me Elizabeth's old enough to be his mom - or even his stepmom, unless his dad remarried somebody *really* young.

edit:
Really appreciate the help! thanks! is there any content with her?
Yes there is, in fact one of the possible scenes in this most recent update is a hot threesome with both of them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
SonsOLiberty ; Thaks for the Compressed Ver. ! I had a strange behaviour with the 4k ver from Gofile the Download didn't start and recived a notify that the site couldn't be reached,(could be my Inet provider as well) don't know if it is relevant, since there were similar issues with another game i just wanted to inform you, the HD version downloads just as ever so no problem. !

Must have been a hiccup, just tested it and downloads and extracts fine.

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes