Nekirom

Nov 16, 2022
Appears the version is heavily bugged, too. I selected sandbox and the game basically sent me to VN-Mode after each sex scene. Seems the info is lost in the "sexy time". But yeah, I would prefer the game to go full VN again or at least every scene available in VN mode.

Perhaps they should use a variable for VN/Sandbox mode and not just code it into the labels, less prone to errors. Or do two variants of sexy time.

Raksha17

Jan 23, 2018
Well, I gave this new "VN" mode a try. But for me a waste of time.
It's still the same free roam, but now with choice buttons... :FacePalm:
View attachment 3285783 View attachment 3285782 View attachment 3285781
Yeah. They seem to have heard the criticism but not understood it...
The problem nerver was the GUI but rather the style of story telling. Season 2 as of right now is story bits stapled toghether by either a freeroam menu or a choice menu instead of a curated and coherent story experience with some player choice.

I also still think the new "interactive" sexscenes are a huge downgrad for the same reason. Instead of a naturally flowing scene we get animations stapled toghether.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
The problem nerver was the GUI but rather the style of story telling. Season 2 as of right now is story bits stapled toghether by either a freeroam menu or a choice menu instead of a curated and coherent story experience with some player choice.

I also still think the new "interactive" sexscenes are a huge downgrad for the same reason. Instead of a naturally flowing scene we get animations stapled toghether.
Yeah, same for me. Have to admit after the first few "free roam choices" and the sex scenes with the angle/speed change buttons (which kills imo any emotions) I closed the game and only checked the pics/animations in the game folder anymore.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Appears the version is heavily bugged, too. I selected sandbox and the game basically sent me to VN-Mode after each sex scene. Seems the info is lost in the "sexy time". But yeah, I would prefer the game to go full VN again or at least every scene available in VN mode.

Perhaps they should use a variable for VN/Sandbox mode and not just code it into the labels, less prone to errors. Or do two variants of sexy time.
thy should restat form scratch season 2, following the same gameplay asd season 1, maybe with a bit of choices this time, but this patched version only create problems..they should strart over now that only a few content are released..and build it as a VN like S1.nothing more

Reactions: Asur1

MrMax

Sep 30, 2017

It's not like S1 was a bastion of good writing and atmosphere - the story was held together with duct tape and the sex scenes were all over the place. (For ex Alyssa randomly doing anal in ep5 and then never again)
Now with the sandbox it's just more obvious - I think the dev is trying but has no proper idea what he's doing, other than some decent daz skills

Reactions: Coaxmetal
May 7, 2021
I'm still in season 1 and am struggling to keep going at points because, in order to keep the plot moving forward, the MC is making some mind-blowingly stupid decisions that the player has no power to stop. I get really frustrated when the MC is constantly doing obviously stupid things.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

The Lust City v0.12 is OUT

Hello everyone!
We are thrilled to announce that "The Lust City 2" v0.12 Version is OUT!

"The Lust City 2" is now playable as Sandbox or Visual Novel! (bug finally fixed )

"The Lust City 2" v0.12 is finally OUT and we are really excited to release it for our 5$ and above Patrons!

1706028266404.png

"The Lust City 2" v0.12 is available in for download on PC, Mac and Android!

Download the game

"The Lust City 2" is now playable as Sandbox or Visual Novel!

"The Lust City 2" v0.12 :
-
Added Gallery
- GUI overhaul
- Option for player to choose between Sandbox or Visual Novel is finally fixed
- Added option to hide Textbox (
MORE OPTIONS TO COME)
- Fixed renders
- Fixed animations
- Fixed major bugs in code

We are doing our best to make the game even better and give you best possible experience! For any questions feel free to contact us on Discord!

Stay tuned, dear patrons, for the allure of Lust City is about to intensify.

With love,

Candylight

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [S2 v0.12] [Candylight Studio]

Option for player to choose between Sandbox or Visual Novel is finally fixed

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
-

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
The Lust City [S2 v0.12] [Candylight Studio]

NOTE: Option for player to choose between Sandbox or Visual Novel is finally fixed

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

stargate1979

Mar 12, 2020
Yea still goes sanbox either way. I got the new version supposed to have fixed that issue. Nope still screwed . Also a shit load of errors in every place you click.

Last edited:

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Just place it in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.
Game version: v1.0 (but should work on future versions as well)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.126667/post-10642439

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    for label in renpy.get_all_labels():
        renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever[label] = True
        renpy.game.seen_session[label] = True
Hope you will be working on S2 too

3.80 star(s) 26 Votes