MrRoughneck

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks for the fun game, Alteus. I seem to be stuck however. I just fought Avalon but am not sure how to have another interaction with her. Asphyxia says there aren't any more candidates. I've maxed everyone at the University and Office. I've unlocked the club but there doesn't seem to be anything to do there. What am I missing?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for the fun game, Alteus. I seem to be stuck however. I just fought Avalon but am not sure how to have another interaction with her. Asphyxia says there aren't any more candidates. I've maxed everyone at the University and Office. I've unlocked the club but there doesn't seem to be anything to do there. What am I missing?
The game isn't completed yet... from what you descripe I am kinda sure you reached the end of the current story content

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Please send me your save file so I can check this. It seems like a recurring issue with the fix.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
what folder should the save be in? i have checked every folder cant find my saved game
There should be a saves folder in the game directory. If you cannot find it maybe an earlier version of the game has it and renpy somehow recongizes it as your current save folder. You can try to find the files with the extension *.save to locate it.

game4life

Aug 7, 2018
There should be a saves folder in the game directory. If you cannot find it maybe an earlier version of the game has it and renpy somehow recongizes it as your current save folder. You can try to find the files with the extension *.save to locate it.
here it is

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
There you go, attached. The cause of the issue was that you saved right before the error and the engine just pushed you through the scene without adding the new research. In cases like that you can use the rollback function (middle mouse button) to go back and restart the scene from the very beginning.

Cheers

game4life

Aug 7, 2018
There you go, attached. The cause of the issue was that you saved right before the error and the engine just pushed you through the scene without adding the new research. In cases like that you can use the rollback function (middle mouse button) to go back and restart the scene from the very beginning.

Cheers
Thank you.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Can we please get a skip fight options. I am on my 50th try on the Amber enchantress fight. It's not fun try to go through every one of possibly thousands of combinations to try and find the one right things to do for each move she does. Especially since the entire remaining fight is pointless as soon as you miss one thing, so most of the time you are just picking random junk to get to the reset AGAIN. There isn't even a skip option for the repeated dialogue. It's just a massive waste of time and if I don't get through soon I'm just gonna uninstall.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can we please get a skip fight options. I am on my 50th try on the Amber enchantress fight. It's not fun try to go through every one of possibly thousands of combinations to try and find the one right things to do for each move she does. Especially since the entire remaining fight is pointless as soon as you miss one thing, so most of the time you are just picking random junk to get to the reset AGAIN. There isn't even a skip option for the repeated dialogue. It's just a massive waste of time and if I don't get through soon I'm just gonna uninstall.
...wow... you must be REALLY bad with logic riddles.
The fights are actual extremly easy +you can save and load dureing each itteration of the battle... no need to go to the end and restart.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yes, because 2 copies of a person OBVIOUSLY corresponds to... umm...Fire wall?
First some hints...
you can even scroll back in the battle... if you fail go back to the point of choice.
Sometimes attack is the best defence.
If you still can't get it here is the solution for 3 Stars
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

hunk66

Apr 29, 2017
Man, alteus thanks for making this game. im very enjoyed playing this game. Keep up the good work bro

Reactions: Alteus
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes