Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Alteus Looks like a good game so far, thanks, keep up the good work!

Nice twist you play the main villain rather than a hero.

How far (update wise) are we from getting a new villain join us? I've completed all the quests.
It's definetely coming but might need a few releases to get there. The majority of our patrons voted for more focus on the storyline so you we will work on that in the upcoming releases. The origin and the backstory of our antagonist and maybe inroducing a few new characters as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You have to set the Pherolight Emmiter in the lights in her side of the room.

Question: v012 content ends after getting Dr. Cassandra & Rosalie affected or is there more stuff?
Did you up the H-level of the receptionist in the office of your day work?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
He .. He forgot how to code Ren'Py .. That is why;)! Too much work stringing 3-6 frames together
Right into that dedicated Ren'Py animation sequence...

Reactions: Belnick

omni5

Dec 1, 2018
Okay I have a question is this about a hero or a villian? I love superheroes but I find playing evil characters detestable and uninteresting. The game name 'lust hero' seems like it's a good guy but the entire description reads like a bad guy. I seen this game a hundred times and every time I think about playing it I decide not to because it looks like you're playing a villain.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay I have a question is this about a hero or a villian? I love superheroes but I find playing evil characters detestable and uninteresting. The game name 'lust hero' seems like it's a good guy but the entire description reads like a bad guy. I seen this game a hundred times and every time I think about playing it I decide not to because it looks like you're playing a villain.
define "good" and "bad"... while in game terms you are playing a "villian", the "heroes" are despotes who abuse their standeing after becomeing rulers of their domain.
I'd call the player a resistance fighter useing guerilla war tactics to establish a free community again.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC is a career criminal .. going from heist to heist ... has a career criminal mind set ...

All MC has on his mind is scheming / skirting / bazooka his way through all the dames

MC even works on bombs paraphernalia for the hate of innuendo;)

Safe to say, MC can call himself a "hero" of lusting them dames into his arms;)

Players can describe MC as the antihero Kianu is to mr. smith => man in the mirror

IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE THE REAL HERO ... alas nothing he thinks ever makes it to our screens :sneaky: :censored: :p :oops: o_O:unsure:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the MC is a wanted criminal that escapes a maximum security prison and does defines itself as villain in the intro.

That said, he's not a "make cumdumps of all heroines" abusive creeper like the villain MC in Overwhored or Girls in the Big City (or "heroes" in some games i can't really remember now), if that's one of the things you might be leery of. More of a goffy oddball in the vein of than Red Skull or Loki, in a setting with shades of gray, as others have said.

Plus, he's a mad scientist powered by INTERNET TROLLING and DOING OFFENSIVE GRAFFITI. :ROFLMAO:

'Nuff said...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bas ... did you, I dunno, by any chance...commission this out of alteus under TROLLING duress;)!?!

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Anyone got cheats or console codes for this game ?
No idea, but it's a Ren'Py, get UnRen and have your way with the game if you feel the need to.

But have you already played it? Because it felt quite light on grind to me overall, played through it in a day, two at most, while messing with other stuff to spare.

Random side trivia - does anyone know who the lady with dreads and blue neon in the logo might be? I really don't remember ever seeing her.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Anyone got cheats or console codes for this game ?
No idea, but it's a Ren'Py, get UnRen and have your way with the game if you feel the need to.

But have you already played it? Because it felt quite light on grind to me overall, played through it in a day, two at most, while messing with other stuff to spare.

Random side trivia - does anyone know who the lady with dreads and blue neon in the logo might be? I really don't remember ever seeing her.

The only console cheat I'd consider is money (to reduce the necessity of working all day/graffitiing at night), otherwise it is, as Sonico says, not a grind-heavy game.
Code:
player_inv.money = XXX

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
Hey guys, a bit help pl: i got 3 stars with the empress but last spell seemed unwinable...is it that way , or did i miss anything?

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Hey guys, a bit help pl: i got 3 stars with the empress but last spell seemed unwinable...is it that way , or did i miss anything?
Empress, spell.... i have no idea whatsoever what are you talking about, is it even the same super hero/villain game? o_O

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Huh?? Its this game , a heroine called amber empress comes and fights

Hahahahahahaha - Amber Enchantress, now it makes sense.

Yes, it's "unwinnable" on purpose, just click anything and roll with it. ;)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes