jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
How is the grind in this game and are there ways to bypass it, fe. via console commands?
any cheats for getting the ph spray?
If you don't have much requirement, i did a simple cheat-mod which i use to breeze through the game.

The game itself is pretty fun to play, although still very lacking in term of content, and the number of component parts are annoying.
Render is good, but combat system/scene is kinda frustrating.

all-in-all Alteus knows how to make good game, the previous game also leave a strong impression.
Hopefully this time, the game won't be abandoned like the last one (Yes, still bitter about it :p).

Arassei

May 28, 2019
There you go. I must say this is the strangest error I've seen so far. Anyway it is fixed now, would be nice to know how it appeared in the first place, though. Once you reduce a quantity below one the item should be removed and not left there with a 0 value. You can open a wireshop now. :)
Hello,
I have the same bug.
My finger slipped just after crafting and the game rolled back. And this bug appeared.

Last edited:

Stud-e-Smurf

May 11, 2019
I have played a bunch of these games now and have to say, this one stands out a bit. Amazing artwork and great writing. I had a couple of laugh out loud moments. Great job, I am looking forward to find out how the story continues. Two thumbs up.

Reactions: Alteus

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hello,
I have the same bug.
My finger slipped just after crafting and the game rolled back. And this bug appeared.
I guess it is more like a feature if it involves the built-in rollback of ren'py.
I will try to find some workaround to solve this.
Attached the fixed save. Many thanks for the descriptive background it helps me locate these issues quicker!

Reactions: Canto Forte

Arassei

May 28, 2019
I guess it is more like a feature if it involves the built-in rollback of ren'py.
Attached the fixed save. Many thanks for the descriptive background it helps me locate these issues quicker!
Thank you very much.

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Im stuck, have been for a while now but this update hasnt fixed it. Im trying to attract pixia again after making the swiss bracelet thing and everything that ive read just tells me to pick the attract pixa option at the billboards, but they are not showing up for me.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Im stuck, have been for a while now but this update hasnt fixed it. Im trying to attract pixia again after making the swiss bracelet thing and everything that ive read just tells me to pick the attract pixa option at the billboards, but they are not showing up for me.
Please send me your current save file so I can check if there is bug preventing you to progress further.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Victor_dusk

Aug 3, 2019
Please send me your current save file so I can check if there is bug preventing you to progress further.
i started a fresh game with update and its working now. Do you want me to send the old save anyhow to see what the problem was?

Arassei

May 28, 2019
there is a way to put my old name ? Now is just " You ".

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Rofl love the version #s of this ... i went from v0.72 to v0.13 ... i had to wonder what catastrophic thing happened to roll back 60ish versions ... till i figured out it was suppose to be v0.7.2

Just made my bracers but kinda clunky so far, you have this huge apartment and you dont even do anything in it except go into your crafting/research room =(

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.

The Lust Hero [v0.14] [Alteus] - Original Size: 1.02 GB

Download Win (154 MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes