the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: 6een and Alteus

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Good little update, welcome to Azure Sorceress.
But, Alteus I don't understand the point of that incomplete lesbian scene in your home. And the MC is right : " Where's the gratitude " ? I mean, why did you make that scene ? I just saw two women who are playing together behind your back.
Dangerous NTR-like situation.

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Lust Hero [v0.16] [Alteus] (1.04 gb rar pc source)
284 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
could

can I ask how do I this am
Still quite new to this
Hi Deathangle13,

In your game directory there is a saves subfolder. In that folder you can find your save files. The file name implicate the position of the file, so for example 1-2-LT1 is the second slot on the first page. In order to check the issue I would need a save where your problem is outstanding.

Cheers

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Good little update, welcome to Azure Sorceress.
But, Alteus I don't understand the point of that incomplete lesbian scene in your home. And the MC is right : " Where's the gratitude " ? I mean, why did you make that scene ? I just saw two women who are playing together behind your back.
Dangerous NTR-like situation.
Hi Arassei,

Excellent question! The transition's simply meant to be playful and funny, there is no intention to add any heavy NTR content to the main path of the game.

On the other hand, side mission's are different in this regards. We survey our patrons regularly in order to find out which fetish they would like to add to the game. There's a possibility that NTR will appear on the list and will be voted as ok, but in that case that content will be optional and avoidable.

For example, the latest fetish scene with Beatrice can be considered as a Netori, since you, as a protagonist is the one who cheats with someone else's GF but that scene is optional.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
One "problem" I noticed was mentioned before... Playername is changed to "You"... dureing the shower scene the text said "I could also turn into You... I know you guys did it before...
At first I thought she was implying ExPixie was narcistic, until I realised she meant "I can turn into *Playername*"

Reactions: Alteus

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Still one of my favorite games on here. Amazing as always. Although I was a bit disappointed when having sex with Cassandra reverts to her old hair :LOL: . Maybe there can be a middle ground for both type of hair lovers where you can pick which look she has for the optional talking events since she *IS* a sorceress?

Also on a side note, is there not a way to change where a new update puts you back into your house? I made a save before each event and they become useless when it happens. Maybe a memory viewer instead for those kinds?

EDIT: Typo when you first enter the library when Beatrice is waiting for you, it says "desperatly".

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes