kippei

Nov 25, 2017
Tease option no longer disappears! Thank you! Time to space Emma Wat..I mean Beatrice's pH levels. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Alteus

clowth

May 20, 2017
Hello, im stuck at the point where asphyxya has an interaction called "meet the thughs" but tells me i need more deffense, have everybody maxed to the current version but i talk with everybody and i dunno how to continue

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello, im stuck at the point where asphyxya has an interaction called "meet the thughs" but tells me i need more deffense, have everybody maxed to the current version but i talk with everybody and i dunno how to continue
Try researching some more stuff... so far you have a handy utility for weapons... should be possible to get one for defences aswell

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
What do you do after you sneak out and are looking for Valee's ship?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.14.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Arassei

May 28, 2019
Short but good update, the render with the fat guy in purple made me laugh and the mini game where you sent MC or girls to fight was good.
Well done Dev.
I have a question : when you make a girls horny, it's just for you or for other men too (off screen) ? That conversation with Fiona make me ask.

Tickle

Dec 31, 2017
Alteus Hi there. It says in the changelog that you can increase Fiona's Ph to lvl 1, but it just says "coming soon". Im probably slow, but is there or isn't there ? :D

halif

Oct 16, 2019
Mhm... what next? Looking for Valee'solaris's ship. What to do now? Club's owner daughter scored, rest babes also... so?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Alteus Good update, short but sweet.

P.S. If I'm inviting fellow lady villains and companions to my lair, it sure would be nice if we could all share a bed together.

Oh and don't forget their lingerie and saucy scenes thanks.

tenor (14).gif

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes