triggerp

Aug 21, 2019
So once she is transformed that is it for the update?
(just making sure not missing something obvious)
you can go to university, then go left of entrance and install another ph device. You get another scene with the girl there.
thats pretty it for content.

Reactions: Tanaxanth

allwdis

Jul 31, 2018
where do I use the pherolight emitter?

I have no option to use the pherolight emitter on the lights

Last edited:

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Still one of my favorite games on here. Amazing as always. Although I was a bit disappointed when having sex with Cassandra reverts to her old hair :LOL: . Maybe there can be a middle ground for both type of hair lovers where you can pick which look she has for the optional talking events since she *IS* a sorceress?

Also on a side note, is there not a way to change where a new update puts you back into your house? I made a save before each event and they become useless when it happens. Maybe a memory viewer instead for those kinds?

EDIT: Typo when you first enter the library when Beatrice is waiting for you, it says "desperatly".
We are planning to add new tease and sex scene for the transformed version of the enchantress in time, then the old ones still can be watched as memories.

Unfortunately, the home transport on update is necessary. Ren'py is made for visual noveling the added extra game element require extra caution so if we skip this reset we are exposing the other mechanics for potential bugs.

Thanks for noticing the typo!
Cheers

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
There you go, fixed. Something went awry with the PH increase process.
Wouldn't be suprised if it might be linked with cheats though :)

Reactions: UraN82

Lonehunter2597

Sep 1, 2018
uhmmm does thsi version end after you turn dr cassandra into azure sorceress cause im not sure if the game is done or im just doing soething wrong because after dr cassandra became azure sorceress whenever i tried to chat with her in the clinic nothing seems to be working or happening is that where the game ends in this version or????

Reactions: Argeddon
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes