the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.16.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Alteus

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
Seems like I just noticed the "mind control" tag on this game. Where's the MC content exactly?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
there is an enemy (the Trickster) that draws the player and his allies into illusory spaces or controlls their mind to believe so atleast.

Deathangle13

Jan 30, 2019
Hi Deathangle13,

In your game directory there is a saves subfolder. In that folder you can find your save files. The file name implicate the position of the file, so for example 1-2-LT1 is the second slot on the first page. In order to check the issue I would need a save where your problem is outstanding.

Cheers
I can’t find my game dictionary I am playing on winrar and I tried with the new update and it won’t let me go any further then when that lady characters says you need to get us up there professer

极地之光

Oct 17, 2017
uhmmm does thsi version end after you turn dr cassandra into azure sorceress cause im not sure if the game is done or im just doing soething wrong because after dr cassandra became azure sorceress whenever i tried to chat with her in the clinic nothing seems to be working or happening is that where the game ends in this version or????
yes,I have the same problem

Shockz

Sep 19, 2018
there is an enemy (the Trickster) that draws the player and his allies into illusory spaces or controlls their mind to believe so atleast.

Oh so it's not protagonist utilizing MC then. Sounds like it's not my kind of thing, but hope those following enjoy it.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Oh so it's not protagonist utilizing MC then. Sounds like it's not my kind of thing, but hope those following enjoy it.
The player uses mind altering drugs/strong aphrodisiacs in order to corrupt females around... not the same as an active mind control but close enough for a passive one maybe... he can't control how the effects of this drug affect his "victims" as it's based on their own repressed desires and fetishes

Reactions: Mister Ed

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Very minor thing, but the sneak peek is the same as last update... just saying.

Enjoyed the update!

STEVEN1771

May 8, 2019
Can someone tell me i the Sex is like a Video or if its just a picture and they dont actually have sex scenes?

RandomGuy99

Nov 11, 2018
i only have one complain on this game: the chat and flirt option will revert back to lower corruption level image/clothing or the chat does not work after they have level up..

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I'm unable to talk to doc about the pherolight emitter, I've done every possible thing before then and I've used no cheats, is there anyway you could help me out here. Oh and yes. I'm using v0.16
Send me your current save file so I can check it.

seriah

Sep 3, 2018
hey guys, i just raise Ms Fox's PH level to 2 and bang her on her table, then the game crashed and return to title. Have u ever encountered this problem? I didn't use any mods....

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
hey guys, i just raise Ms Fox's PH level to 2 and bang her on her table, then the game crashed and return to title. Have u ever encountered this problem? I didn't use any mods....
Is it a recurring error? If yes, then please send me your save file and I will investigate.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
I know it early, but has anyone figured how to trigger the scene with Rosalie The Nurse at the hospital reception desk in this (0.17) new update

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes