the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks for the update link?!

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
The Lust Hero [v0.17] Kompressed

lossy compression was used, so the image quality is slightly worse than the original
Tools: Unren v0.8 by F95Zone@Sam and Cruncher v0.4.1 by F95Zone@bas

PC (227 MB): - - - -
MAC
(213 MB): - - - -

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
guys can anyone tell me how to corrupt the clinic nurses ? is it even possible ?
You should click on the poster on the wall. New research would be available about new Lamps. To be able to put them in the ceiling you should firstly corrupt Cassandra(the Magician a.k.a Doc), you need her approval. Thats all.

P.S As we started talking about Cassandra. I dont like her new appearance, the previous one was much better. If developers is looking through this thread, please, change it back like it was. Or make it choosable like it was with new interior of the office.
P.P.S Any idea how to change interior back to normal??? :D

Reactions: Evangelion-01

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
guys can anyone tell me how to corrupt the clinic nurses ? is it even possible ?
with this update yes you click on the lights above their heads and put the spray in there then come back the next day one behind the desk reacts more than the other one

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
Do you need the costume to go vandalize your own posters? Cuz I'm out of money and don't have any stockings to make the costume.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do you need the costume to go vandalize your own posters? Cuz I'm out of money and don't have any stockings to make the costume.
yes you do... for stockings you don't need money... just visit your "Boss" in her office and choose "distract her" than search the cupboard for them

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
You should click on the poster on the wall. New research would be available about new Lamps. To be able to put them in the ceiling you should firstly corrupt Cassandra(the Magician a.k.a Doc), you need her approval. Thats all.
The doc is at max level but I still can't click on the ceiling to put the new Pherolights :(

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
The doc is at max level but I still can't click on the ceiling to put the new Pherolights :(
I think someone here discussed bug, that you need to put lamps before second docs corruption. Please look through the thread one more time.

Reactions: Tomy75

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
Damn! Saw something about a bug. Thanks WINTEX

Edit: problem solved with Save Editor:
cassandra > ph = (1)

Then I went to the clinic to see her and to talk about the lamps. No bug, all worked fine.

Last edited:

ralph088

Oct 20, 2017
guys a doubt: for the twins in university , i only got 2 events....i canot place the 3rd sound device in the box, how do i get their 3rd event?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes