Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
where the heck do i get the crackers for the wavers? only been finding other stuff in the bins
Sorry mate, no idea, I keep getting stale crackers from the hardware store. Just saw in a post further up that you have to research the wafer/crackers. I'm guessing you need the stale crackers to make them.

_Darkwood_

Jan 26, 2018
Sorry mate, no idea, I keep getting stale crackers from the hardware store. Just saw in a post further up that you have to research the wafer/crackers. I'm guessing you need the stale crackers to make them.
Talk to two girls at the university. Buy costumes from your computer.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.18.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Cilival

Feb 25, 2018
good game , worth playing it so far just need us to wait for more content but it's good so far WP

SILVERSHANKS

Dec 7, 2018
Is there anything else new in this update, I've done the costume thingie, and confession thingie with Eloise, anything else to done regarding the infiltrator, or in quest line.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Alteus There seems to be a bug that doesn't let you research the wafer so you can't get Eloise to confess. can you plz patch this asap

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Alteus There seems to be a bug that doesn't let you research the wafer so you can't get Eloise to confess. can you plz patch this asap
Hi Airze,

In order to start investigating I have to get some details. Why can't you research the wafers? Can you send me a save file where the issue is outstanding?

Cheers

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hi Airze,

In order to start investigating I have to get some details. Why can't you research the wafers? Can you send me a save file where the issue is outstanding?

Cheers
here is my save as for why I have no clue after unlocking the church I talk to the nun then the two girls then investigated the alter then the confession booth talk to the twins bought the custom online and I can for some reason research them

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
here is my save as for why I have no clue after unlocking the church I talk to the nun then the two girls then investigated the alter then the confession booth talk to the twins bought the custom online and I can for some reason research them
Hi,

Checked your save file, everything is working fine, no bug there.
You might've missed investigating an object back in the temple. :)

The pedestal at Teresa's left.

Cheers

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Hi,

Checked your save file, everything is working fine, no bug there.
You might've missed investigating an object back in the temple. :)

The pedestal at Teresa's left.

Cheers
ya that was what I missed thanks

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes