Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm...dunno if i got stuck or reached the end of the current content.
I made Eloise confess and now i can let her tease me...but thats all. The Nun and the Daughter only have their 3 Chatlines and no matter wich day or time (i tried it a whole week every hour) Eloise wont confess again (i have enough of the drugged holy chips)...i also cant use any other device to go further...did i miss something or is this all so far?
Also, i can do nothing in the Nightclub when i go there alone, will there be additional content or is it useless without...what was her name? The first student on the right floor who likes to wear holes with a little cotton around ^^

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for v0.18 Compressed + JSBB Cheat Mod :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi
What's there to do with Fiona?
I checked on her in the clinic and I only have Chat or donate option. How do you raise her stat?
I did the Church already

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Hi
What's there to do with Fiona?
I checked on her in the clinic and I only have Chat or donate option. How do you raise her stat?
I did the Church already
Click the poster on the wall (behind the girl in the waiting room) and you should get a new research item. Gather all the stuff, create it, etc. then go to the clinic and click the lights on the roof. Wait a few days a and yeah, should get Tease and eventually Sex.

You can do it for the receptionist too by clicking the lights in her section.

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Probablya dumb question and I'm sure it's somewhere in plain sight, but where the hell do I find expired crackers?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Click the poster on the wall (behind the girl in the waiting room) and you should get a new research item. Gather all the stuff, create it, etc. then go to the clinic and click the lights on the roof. Wait a few days a and yeah, should get Tease and eventually Sex.

You can do it for the receptionist too by clicking the lights in her section.
Thanks a lot ;)

Y0GG

Cocaine Cowboy
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So is there any more content after the church? I gave Eloise the wafer in the confessional.

tobigoku

May 28, 2018
I have the Problem when the Fetish Scene from Beatrice in the Library is done, it brings me back to the Main Menu.

Is any fix around here or anyone knows how can I fix it?

Edit: Ok I have found the problem. I must first Raise the Alarm before continue with her.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
You should have found a piece of paper with a name and adress...so check the University...

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
billboard is not showing at night to lure pixie

edit: edited the save file to make it appear again

Last edited:

Archangelx64

Aug 7, 2017
whats the furthest you can get main story wise? ive been teased by eloise and maxed all the girls out and that seems to be all. ami missing anything as i have had no "thats all for this update" lines?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes