Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi
Check the attached walkthrough in the main page. A bit outdated but it should give you a headstart.

Cheers
Hi , Yes , I got that , but how to lure her into the billboards in night ? i got discovered all items in the list marked checked .
how to use that to find Pixia and seduce her in to that chamber in home ?
And also i am ruining the billboard but i have not met Pixia after 1st fight she gone and not came back again to fight,?!

Last edited:

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Hi

Hi , Yes , I got that , but how to lure her into the billboards in night ? i got discovered all items in the list marked checked .
how to use that to find Pixia and seduce her in to that chamber in home ?
And also i am ruining the billboard but i have not met Pixia after 1st fight she gone and not came back again to fight,?!
Mmmh not sure, it seems you are on the right track. If you send me your save file, I can check if there is bug which may prevent you from progressing.

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks .
PFA ...
Indeed, it was a bug. Somehow this one keeps popping up without any reason. At the end of the university scene wher you spike Pixia's suit there is variable which needs to be set to the next value and sometimes it's just don't.

Anyway, I've fixed your save file and attached it.
Cheers

Reactions: Jacky Bruce

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Indeed, it was a bug. Somehow this one keeps popping up without any reason. At the end of the university scene wher you spike Pixia's suit there is variable which needs to be set to the next value and sometimes it's just don't.

Anyway, I've fixed your save file and attached it.
Cheers
Thanks , It works, i can continue the game.

Reactions: Alteus

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I really like the whole premise of this game, "former hero quits and assembles his own team to fight the corrupt system". And the play on the word last/lust is really clever too.

Reactions: Alteus

Azriel55

Jun 9, 2019
0.20 early release is coming by the end of this week.

I have not played this a while, held off to let a few updates happen before I played it again. Glad I checked here before I downloaded, will wait a few days for the next update.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes