the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The Lust Hero v0.20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

ScottyLQ

Apr 28, 2017
Is there a reason why time restrictions are so particular? If you sleep and wake up before 8:00 there's nothing you can do to take advantage of time, you can't go out, you can't research, you can only sleep 2 hours.

Edit: Looks like "skip day" skips you to 8am of the same day. I hadn't bothered to try it because I assumed it'd take you to the next day.

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
The Lust Hero [v0.20] [Alteus] - Original Size: 1.13GB

Compressed version for PC (237MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Last edited:

Hammel312

Jan 3, 2018
Looks like I'm the first: How to trigger the new event with Lucy? In the church I'm only able to talk to her.

/EDIT: Okay, looks like you have to finish all the other events first

DwBjr

Jan 12, 2020
Was enjoying the game until the last 2 updates. Game ending bugs and game crashes r just too annoying. After first trip to church, i then go to cherokees,however u spell her name, when i click to buy items i get the old error screen as always. Click on ignore, game crashes, everytime after 30 tries i give up. Cant buy supplies to make stupid wafers so game over. Was fun but now delete time.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Was enjoying the game until the last 2 updates. Game ending bugs and game crashes r just too annoying. After first trip to church, i then go to cherokees,however u spell her name, when i click to buy items i get the old error screen as always. Click on ignore, game crashes, everytime after 30 tries i give up. Cant buy supplies to make stupid wafers so game over. Was fun but now delete time.
Please send me your save file so I can check the source of these errors.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Yeah, not into femdom staff, especially when previous was not femdom abot you, when this one is and you cannot stop the scene if it already started.

Boobhugger

Jun 30, 2017
go to the uni and talk to the twins in the hallways about getting a costume. You order one from your laptop at home and go to the confessional in the church.
I knew that, but what items do I need to corrupt them? I already have the costume.

ShamedAgain

Nov 26, 2019
Latest version (0.20) introduced a new bug. If you stay late in the office, you can't leave your office desk scene, but you can advance time and increment it to the next day. You are able to leave prior to 18:00 without issue. This bug didn't appear until late in the game where I already completed all of the office encounters.

Reactions: Paapi

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Looks like I'm the first: How to trigger the new event with Lucy? In the church I'm only able to talk to her.

/EDIT: Okay, looks like you have to finish all the other events first
Hello.how to increase her ph level ??

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes