Morgrel

Jan 13, 2018
Hello, i have unlocked both priest costume and wafers and have both girls in church at lvl1, but it seems natural that the "infiltrator" woman is Teresa (the nun): i can only talk to her so we are stuck there for storyline or we can continue somehow?

Dec 20, 2019
Hello, i have unlocked both priest costume and wafers and have both girls in church at lvl1, but it seems natural that the "infiltrator" woman is Teresa (the nun): i can only talk to her so we are stuck there for storyline or we can continue somehow?
I believe that's as far as you go for now.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Interesting. The issue was caused by the Lens item. It is a Python object but when I've checked it on console I got the following: lens = 100. Somehow the object got changed into an Integer.
Haven't you by any chance tinkered with the console commands at some point? :)
Anyways I've fixed it. The fixed save file is attached.

rivrrunner

Nov 12, 2019
Nice work Alteus! I am really enjoying the game. The chars are very sexy and fit my tastes nicely. I appreciate the sex to grind ratio. Also like the entertaining story line. Look forward to seeing more!

Reactions: Alteus

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey. I played game before like 7-8 month ago and I realy dont like it IU system. It was looking realy cheap and confuising for Sandbox based game so I dropped. DEV changed that IU can anyone tell me? Thanks <3

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Well, it's been over a year since I first gave this VN/Game grinder a go... But I don't really feel the potential I thought it had last year... The erotic events feel short, being basically just a few still shots from an overall event... Leaving the player/reader having to fill in the missing event content with their own imagination of what was transpiring, rather then feeling immersed in the event... In any case, I went ahead and updated my review...

Zip

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hey: DEV changed anyting about IU system? I played this game before like 4-5 month ago and I realy hate that IU.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
wow thanks for this. it's all confusing coz all i do is click stuffs lol and idk what to click or what to do
Wasnt my walkthrough.
And, after looking, it was from 0.8
Probably best to use it as a general guide instead of an actual walkthrough.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Walkthrough link broken. Can someone add link again.

Wasnt my walkthrough.
And, after looking, it was from 0.8
Probably best to use it as a general guide instead of an actual walkthrough.
General guide?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes