Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Cherokee is still stuck at lvl 1 and can't use pheromones on her.
Cherokee is kind of a weird case - you only get a tease at most, farily inoffensive one at that, from her at present, but a few pens sshoulld be enough. Check her with the hololens too see if you already maxed her.

pklmjn

Oct 9, 2018
Well, the changelog does tell us:

v0.9
Content
Cherokee - Ph level: 2

Two pens bring her to max level = level 1. So either the changelog is wrong or this is a bug.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well, the changelog does tell us:

v0.9
Content
Cherokee - Ph level: 2

Two pens bring her to max level = level 1. So either the changelog is wrong or this is a bug.
Considering the only action you get out of her is Tease, i dare say level 1 seems more correct indeed.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Wait, I don't know what's wrong with both of your versions but I have sex with Cherokee.
Definitely not what i'm seeing here. Maybe ssome old save bullshit? Gonna restart from scratch and see what happens.

Sep 4, 2017
Wait, I don't know what's wrong with both of your versions but I have sex with Cherokee.
From which link did you get your version? I tried every link in the OP. And I always deleted all files related to the game before downloading. I just don't get it. I keep downloading, trying the game, getting stuck at Cherokee's level 1, re-deleting everything, re-downloading, again and again. I must be doing something wrong.

Last edited:

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
From which link did you get your version? I tried every link in the OP. And I always deleted all files related to the game before downloading. I just don't get it. I keep downloading, trying the game, getting stuck at Cherokee's level 1, re-deleting everything, re-downloading, again and again. I must be doing something wrong.
That's a bug which will be fixed in the next version. Until then what you can do is open the in-game console (Shift+O) and type:
Code:
$ cherokee.max_ph = 2

Reactions: Sonico

kippei

Nov 25, 2017
That's a bug which will be fixed in the next version. Until then what you can do is open the in-game console (Shift+O) and type:
Code:
$ cherokee.max_ph = 2
Ah. So I'm guessing since I already unlocked her in mine before the bug, it kept it unlocked right? Also question, is there a way to go back to the "Tease" option after going level 2+ with them? Some of the tease dialogues and renders are pretty cool, like Beatrice's.

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Ah. So I'm guessing since I already unlocked her in mine before the bug, it kept it unlocked right? Also question, is there a way to go back to the "Tease" option after going level 2+ with them? Some of the tease dialogues and renders are pretty cool, like Beatrice's.
It's a good suggestion and actually it can be added relatively quickly. We will enable this is in one of the next updates.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
How is the grind in this game and are there ways to bypass it, fe. via console commands?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Mc has to glue posters for money ...MC has to meme for stats ... MC has to work them babes at work for ... advancing the plot. Not sure more fission reactors in the inventory will give MC more action ... ;)!

• Angry
Reactions: kapoor625

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Alteus: I've caught a bug:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Solved, as stated below it was a corrupted download.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Your Error Log shows errors in the RenPy folder, which by general is not altered by devs from my experience.
My gues is a corrupted DL... try to redownload the game would be my advice
You're right, Problem solved.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
The Lust Hero [v0.13] [Alteus] (998 mb rar pc source)
251 mb rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) and Cruncher v0.3.1(BAS@f95zone)

ohssss

May 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 4 arguments (5 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 814, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1719, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 30, in <module>
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 285, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3204, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 960, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 651, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 232, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 889, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 824, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 306, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 427, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 593, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\AIF\The LustHero-0.13-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 61, in loads
    return pickle.loads(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1133, in load_reduce
TypeError: __init__() takes exactly 4 arguments (5 given)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
The Lust Hero 0.13
The old saves cannot be loaded?

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes