Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Dev chose to stop making the game cause their kid was born, so no, the story does not finish.
If the game is unfinished, it should be marked "Abandoned", not "Completed". I haven't played the latest update yet, so I don't know whether the dev has shoehorned in an "ending" or not, but if not then the current tag needs to be fixed.

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
If the game is unfinished, it should be marked "Abandoned", not "Completed". I haven't played the latest update yet, so I don't know whether the dev has shoehorned in an "ending" or not, but if not then the current tag needs to be fixed.
Yes, just because the dev told everyone that they stopped making the game instead of simply disappearing shouldn't make the game completed.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
just played latest and apparently final version.. sad to hear this one comes to an end.. and definitely not complete since it still has some quests left hanging.. :confused: :cry:

iroll1s

Jun 14, 2019
Apart from the early grind it was a rather nice little exercise and honestly refreshing to see at least some fairly original characters and not just another parody of a parody of an existing franchise.

Sad not to be able to learn more about D. Ranged’s backstory, his split from and subsequent fight against this Dickish League or his quest to gather a Legion of Dames.

Maybe someday we will get a sidekick spin-off with D1ld0, the MC from LLTP, Liam from AL and Immortal Steve (Alan? Bob? Henchman #3?) from DeLuca.

Reactions: Xanly86

poser707

Nov 5, 2017
It was good while it lasted. The quality of scenes was mediocre, but the writing was actually hilarious. One of those rare games where it makes sense to read everything.

Reactions: kortoy1

johnhalden

Jul 9, 2020
I need help. I have completed basically everything in the game but I still can't find the "double doors at the back of the church" I have basically clicked on every door in the church multiple times. I'm positive that I have the newest version because I checked my settings and it said 0.21. Does anyone know what's up?

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
I need help. I have completed basically everything in the game but I still can't find the "double doors at the back of the church" I have basically clicked on every door in the church multiple times. I'm positive that I have the newest version because I checked my settings and it said 0.21. Does anyone know what's up?
the doors are behind Sister Teresa, right of the confession thing
if you've clicked on the doors it should unlock the option to visit the church at night

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Have you tried it at night?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
the doors are behind Sister Teresa, right of the confession thing
if you've clicked on the doors it should unlock the option to visit the church at night
I must be missing something.. the only content i managed to do in the church was the confessions with the mother and daughter..
I'm trying to click on the doors to unlock the night visit but nothing..

johnhalden

Jul 9, 2020
I must be missing something.. the only content i managed to do in the church was the confessions with the mother and daughter..
I'm trying to click on the doors to unlock the night visit but nothing..
Yeah same. That's where I'm stuck too. I don't get the option to click on anything inside the church besides the people and the confession thing.

turbod

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah same. That's where I'm stuck too. I don't get the option to click on anything inside the church besides the people and the confession thing.
I don't know why it isn't working for you, but I wouldn't worry too much, all it is is just a little scene introducing a new character who we will presumably never see any more of since the game is stopped

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
does this game has a walkthrough? I see there was one but I don't see the link. IDK know what you do, all I can do is click on the laptop that does nothing. And I click on the screen in the lab on the 3d printer looking the and the robot. But what else, I don't see a map or anything you guys r talking about.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
if this stays abandoned then sad thing since this was totally crazy game with a good story (dumb but that's why it's good). grinding for money and pens is quite bad not forgetting metal casings to make those pheromone tanks for university. cheated "a bit" to get tons of money (cherokee is so rich that she could retire).

just out of curiosity how to get church added to map? at day there are home, shop, uni and office and at night home and avalon bar and possible posters.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes