cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well only things to do is to make more posters and ruin those so can make more, every1 has maxed pheromones.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i have a bunch of new things that need to be researched...BUT cant figure out how to research anymore ALSO not sure if this is important or not BUT on the little robot thing (the one shows you video feeds,etc) when i talk to it...it says that i need to fix
the binary translator switch...how do i research all my new items,etc they dont show up in the computer thing HMMMM.png

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea had potential like on many others but ................

Aioto

Oct 31, 2018
Hmm I don't think it's abandoned, they've become parents it seems (last post on patreon was on Aug 24.)
The dev stopped working on the game so it's not ongoing.

The dev didn't finish the game so it's not completed.

The dev didn't express an intention to come back to the game so it's not on hold.

It can only be abandoned.

I get your hesitation to call this game by that word, because it has the reputation of many devs that just ghosted the community and patrons, while here we have one that announced to everyone that they were stopping. It's different but it's still abandoned.

Jan 1, 2021
Bummer that it was abandoned, but I don’t get into any game with the expectation that we’ll see it completed. It just seems like dev attention spans are short and life happens.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Bummer that it was abandoned, but I don’t get into any game with the expectation that we’ll see it completed. It just seems like dev attention spans are short and life happens.
Being amateur and quite literally anyone ca do it so you find a lot of those "devs" that trey and make a quick quid expecting to make a few thousand a month without realising how much work it takes and the fact most devs won't ever earn over 1k a month.

Those doing it just to make money are usually first to abandon things.

The worst part is when it's devs of decent games that want the money and those end up abandoned.

sserobinsse

Sep 6, 2017
Being amateur and quite literally anyone ca do it so you find a lot of those "devs" that trey and make a quick quid expecting to make a few thousand a month without realising how much work it takes and the fact most devs won't ever earn over 1k a month.

Those doing it just to make money are usually first to abandon things.

The worst part is when it's devs of decent games that want the money and those end up abandoned.

agreed with you and people dont even get that releasing alphas is not going to help you even get that many patreons to begin with sure you can ride the popularity of some franchise like star wars,star trek and warhammer and more but you need to really work on it for that to work and in some cases it is not even good to ride that popularity train because if the popularity go down during you "creating" the game you my lose the patrons who only joined because they liked as exemplar Star Trek

the best way in my opinion is to NEVER release alphas or even betas not even as DEMOS
because after all why should people play a game where the demo to it got them to rip they hair out in frustration or for that matter even support it

best i would recommend in my opinion is to finish one game without monetarily assistance from patreons or other similar sites
and release that and by finish one game i dont mean one twine game but i game in the same vein that you is going to down the line going to look for support from patreon for because if you do that then more is going to be interested to become a supporter aka patreon follower

like if i would create one game where you are a new "unknown" hero in a superhero game set in it own universe and am doing it in
Ren´py "engine" and in that one you will be able to choose between two pepole one male and one female to be the main character aka the "unknown" hero and i finish that game as i wanted to finish it to begin with then it makes sense that more would like to support me when i create a patreon or what similar sites it exist when i create my second game where instead of being a hero you is going to be a villain (how you be villain is up you you ingame)

o and just so people know or get it what i mean with "unknown" is that super heroes does not yet known about you and story wise it allow me to open up so that the powers you have can be defined later same as with the name you are going with

but again its is my opinion and everyone has right to one so lets try to be nice about it

so in short: create and finish one game and release that without money support from patreon or other similar sites
and the game most be in the same vein as the one(aka the game you are going to make after the first one) you are going to get support from patreon or other similar sites

and other short: remember support of a game is not going to always be high you need to be prepared to finish the game even if the support is not "high" enough for you and by finish it i mean finish it not just stop and claim that it is finish do as you original wanted it to be

and sorry everyone for the long wall of text felled it was needed can put it in spoiler if it is to big

Reactions: GottaRun

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The concept of this game was always cool, but it felt like the execution of it was always slightly flawed. It also always felt like the updates were thin and broken up stupidly, ending things mid quest and leaving the results of new machines until the next update.

I do hope someone creates another Super Powered Villain game, with the same smart take as this one.

Jan 1, 2021
The super villain using pheromones to make people crazy horny is what sold me. I loved that concept and entered in with the hopes that it was about corrupting true blue good guy and gal superheroes. All in all it was fun, but I prefer a little more open world puzzle type games as opposed to a linear visual novel. This game was a bit of both, but a little more of the latter.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The super villain using pheromones to make people crazy horny is what sold me. I loved that concept and entered in with the hopes that it was about corrupting true blue good guy and gal superheroes. All in all it was fun, but I prefer a little more open world puzzle type games as opposed to a linear visual novel. This game was a bit of both, but a little more of the latter.
The thing is, the guy himself isn't really evil persay, just morally questionable. The almost puritanical stranglehold on the society by the Super Heroes has our "Hero" taking steps to make people more open about their real feelings. Yes, he does take it too far and devolves some of them into slutty territory. But even the remaking of the Super Heroes in his machine is done voluntarily, he never forcibly brainwashes anyone.

This is the kind of Villain I like, he's not a murderous rape fiend. He's just a guy, wronged horribly and is taking his revenge though questionable actions.

Reactions: User1230
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes