OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
I think a guide for where to find the girls will help. So far unlocked 4. I think the schoolgirl is in the station square school and Monica is at the shelter though i yet to trigger her quest.

Ayano, starting area. kill all the zombies. (tutorial)

Risa is in an office just head to the red building at where you spawn at Station Square Shopping (Rq, kill all the zombies on first floor iirc)

Momo is at the hospital. 2 ways to unlock her quest. Station Square Shopping Clinic (Building at bottom left with a Red +) Use the computer. Or 25 charm (There should be an eq at Risa's office that gives charm & a crafted boots), To trigger the collection quest. There should be a piece of paper that lets 1 skip the collection at the hospital. (Unsure if it affects anything)

Fumika city hall (beside hospital). Play a mini-game. Bring hp recover, bandages, cola. Get into the building, not the carpark.
Find the elevator key get to the top. Mind the trip-wires.

Anyone wish to follow-up with them joining the house. There are still their relationships for additional passives.

Also, items once salvage don't respawn so the shelter where to do some 'work' lets you purchases goods

Reactions: Rainsansasaki

Cyberkuro

Sep 16, 2021
Another additional info
The gal aka Hitomi is in the same map as Risa, you'll find the school above the station (no need to go thru station, just go up). But you'll need to prepare time & some bandage or hp healing items as you'll face thugs or human enemies.

chordveil

Mar 28, 2018
In case nobody answered your question, the items in an area doesn't regenerate.
Your dog provide random items each day, while the girls provide either food or some other useful item (depend on the girl).
thanks for confirming this, it saves me time since i don't have to go back to the area i already explored

Rainsansasaki

Feb 7, 2018
For anyone who doesn't know about memo tab doesn't show anything
this is why

Look like the ENG AI translate is reason of the bug
this is my game I bought from DLsite long time ago (2 mounth) and I use just Mtool to translate to ENG

1722065185706.png

I already saw someone send report to dev team about this bug so just wait for them to fix it
Also I gonna put wine cellar code here

EcLo

Feb 24, 2018
anyone know what materials fumika needs (49 affection)? I accidentally pressed through the dialogue and now I'm clueless where to start

OP, see that house in the far right with the open door, that's the place you need to visit
which house ? and for fumika 5equipment 1 blade 2 tape

freezingsama

Feb 8, 2024
Thanks, just finished it now. Took me 12 hours total. Good game, wish there was more play time. I really hated the underground garage though, so many zombies.

bossduck999111

Oct 25, 2022
Thanks, just finished it now. Took me 12 hours total. Good game, wish there was more play time. I really hated the underground garage though, so many zombies.
Was there a point in killing everything down there? I died the first time I entered and never looked back since you didn't need it to get the sniper lol

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
The basement Carpark where you face the sniper, there is an equipment that gives +11 carry points at the top left or top right section when searched.

gilgamesh4321

Dec 10, 2023
Where is this doctor's son that the colony leader tells us to check?
He's a white-haired boy who's always stalking a blonde girl.
In the morning he's in the library on the right side first floor and during the day he's in the arena.
You have to talk to him during both situations and then go to Moriaka or whatever his name was.

Panzer II C

Mar 8, 2024
I kinda liked this one, any recommendations for these harem survival zombie things? I've played Zombie's Retreat, I guess Dead End and The Zombie Island kinda counts, I've played several NTR ones as well I think (were boring and not harem). Pretty sure I played several others but I don't remember what.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
1722150991538.png

1722151011817.png

So... this is the bug you guys talk about? I'm just at the very beginning and she's telling me to craft bandages but the craft section is empty o_O

even tho I have cloth to craft

EDIT: so yeah if I discard all the cloth items she tells me something like "are you retarded what did you do with the cloth?" and she gives me another 2 pieces but still can't do shit