loler69

Jan 13, 2020
and did it get proper funding?
yes it did, for the past year and a half they had steady patreons, but theyre declining because they take way too long to bring a worth while product.

I like the game and its idea, but when the dev makes the game WORSE in performance just to turn raytracing on, it really makes it feel like they are just trying to make a pretty model poser than an actual game. They've had many chances to make the game smoother with way more features, but they honestly dont add much to the game, in the past couple of years they have really only added a hand full of animations and ray tracing. The majority of the character creation and map has been there since the beginning, but they just dont want to add anything else i guess.

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
So, I was bored last night and tested some theories. I came up with a workaround for editing saves. Newer builds, at least 29 and up, save to a folder titled TheLustland. Opening the save file with a text editor shows things like "Cocklength_50_..." but there's a bunch of gibberish for the numerical value, as you well know if you've tried to do this in the newer builds. And using saveeditonline, you'll note that all of the body size/shape settings are missing.

Here's the trick. The older builds, (maybe 28, but I tested this with 24 and it worked) save to a different folder titled TheLustlandAdventure. They still have gibberish for the numbers, but when you open the save with saveeditonline, all the body settings are displayed. So you can edit all your body settings that you want in there until you get the desired effect. Make her really fat, really skinny, freakishly large boobs or dick. Once you've tweaked it to the desired effect, simply copy the save file from TheLustlandAdventure folder into TheLustland folder and voila! (be sure to save a copy in case you mess it up) Once you've done so, you can edit the newer settings that have become available like horse cock and new body paints and such. Just be careful not to adjust any of the settings that you set outside the limits, or you'll have to start over (hence saving a copy of your first tweak).

Here's a proof picture. You'll note she has a horse cock and body paint 4, so I didn't just fake the build number.

View attachment 3004887 .
I managed to edit the girth, length and ball size on the preset save file. You need to use a hex editor (I use HxD):

summary.PNG

This is my character:

test2.png
test3.png

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
When I'm trying to edit values that you've mentioned I get just no result at all. I'm very interested in details how did you do that
I digged around a bit more afterwards, and it seems that all presets are inside that file, so you might have modified the wrong one. The easiest way to do it properly is to rename your preset to something unique, and search it using the editor. After doing that, search the parameter you want to change (e.g. breastSize). What that will do is search for the next breastSize pattern after the name of the preset, which means you'll modify the parameter of that specific preset.

After that, launch the game and load the modified preset, and you should see the changes. Remember to save your current model in that preset before any editing if you have unsaved changes that you want to keep.

Important note, the game needs to be closed while editing the presets, otherwise the game might have already cached it and will not see the changes and will likely overwrite the file instead.

Reactions: binglrgongr

defnotalt

Jul 13, 2021
On another note, does anyone know if there is anything else to do after completing the quest about the 3 stones? I haven't found anything else.

This has great sandbox potential, but even as a sandbox it's heavily limited in actual partner options. Not complaining, just thinking it's a shame that a project with so many pov/camera features and positions is so lacking in everything else. Hope they keep getting funding and add more things to the game.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Does turning off raytracing get the game back to looking and performing more like it used to? I tried lowering most of the settings but still couldn't even get the game to 30 FPS. The poor optimization is probably the second worst thing about this game besides how little has actually been added since the first build.

binglrgongr

Jan 30, 2020
Using foibles character preset edit method i made a preset with what i felt was an appropriate size for the new horse penis and bigger balls so you don't have to. place the file in:
C:\Users\(YOUR USERNAME)\AppData\Local\TheLustland\Saved\SaveGames\CharacterPreset
PresetPreview.png

Last edited:

vei00

Sep 16, 2021
how do you load save ?

i played this new version and found those 3 stones n all and did a save

but now when i open back i dont get any load option

xwor639

May 19, 2017
reminding people dont save at the camp fire just had to remind myself by checking on earlier post.
Its bug and will give you a fatal crash.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes