punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Could do with some pubic hair options for the FMC. Will futa incarnation be the only option available ever? Like will there ever be a male incarnation?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Did the developer abandon this game?
The updates seemed to be going pretty slow, but it's fairly new and there's a lot of work that goes into this quality, while also trying to promote a new game..meaning they probably aren't making much, if any, money on it, and likely have to work a normal job. I downloaded a really early version ... .0000003 or something lol.....but I keep checking back to follow the progress, and it just seems to be going real slow, but I don't think it's abandoned.

DirtyData

Nov 29, 2019
anyone know a way to remove the censorship in the free versions? like editing one of the files or something

DirtyData

Nov 29, 2019
Maybe not enough changes to attract enough attention? Do you know what changes there were?
idk the difference between bulid 11 and 12 but i think they both have the bj feature. bulid 10 you can only look but not touch anything. build 13 is free but censored like wtf why? it would be awesome if someone added build 14 the newest one rn, but its still kinda new. I was at least hoping by now someone would have added 11 or 12 as long as they've been out.

Reactions: Ssato243

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017

• Added Locomotion System!
  • Added basic mechanics of running, sprinting and crouch
  • Added toggle between first and third person camera views
  • Added two new animation for Sex System
  • Improved the voice acting of characters during sex
  • Added different footstep sounds depending on the type of surface
  • Improved gamepad support
  • And some minor fixes and improvements

Reactions: srg91