FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
graphics are nice but really... if it takes up 4GB i'd much rather play stationmaster over this
Compared to a lot of other UE games on here, 4gb really isn't that bad. I do tend to shy away from downloading anything above 3gb, though. So I can understand where you're coming from.

I'd never heard of Stationmaster before. The preview images make it look kinda messy with mediocre looking character models. Is the actual game better?
I've never played it. Personally, the pictures just turned me off from it. It's kinda difficult for me to get into a game that doesn't have decent art. But, I know a lot of people enjoy text-based games without any pics at all. lol

Echelon5

Aug 16, 2017
Does anyone else have this issue? The main menu looks normal but the moment I get in game the screen looks like this, and will flicker if I move the view around. However, it switches back to normal in photomode. This is the only game this happens too. My drivers are updated and all that business. Very strange.

Krosos

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2018
Im not sure how far someone must be from reality comparing this even to Wild-Life :D
And in anyway as any competition, playing even close in it's field :D

That's like comparing a real car vs a rc car ;)

or a F1 Racing car vs a Bicycle

Makes no sense to compare them on the same Scope not even to the very early existing of Wild-Life,
which was already 10x further in development progress than this in any shape or form on so many different levels.

Makes even more sense to compare Project Blue Moon

This is a complete different Level who compares it to Wild-Life sorry that's just crazy.

This is so far away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: loler69 and evaw

_NAMELESS_

Jul 22, 2020
I have absolutely no idea what to do in this game. I got spawn in the middle of nowhere and there are some other Ai in the woods but i can not interact with them and there is no task, no indicator. no map to tell me what i have to do or go to progress the game.
The map look quite large but the character can not even sprinting, she runs like a turtle which seriously affecting how fast you can explore the map.

• Angry
Reactions: SgtUnderground

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
I have absolutely no idea what to do in this game. I got spawn in the middle of nowhere and there are some other Ai in the woods but i can not interact with them and there is no task, no indicator. no map to tell me what i have to do or go to progress the game.
The map look quite large but the character can not even sprinting, she runs like a turtle which seriously affecting how fast you can explore the map.
its not a game. its a tech demo

Reactions: SgtUnderground

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
3GB just for a tech demo with HQ textures.
at this rate this game is gonna need a torrent.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
Does anyone else have this issue? The main menu looks normal but the moment I get in game the screen looks like this, and will flicker if I move the view around. However, it switches back to normal in photomode. This is the only game this happens too. My drivers are updated and all that business. Very strange.
The game recognized that you are under 18 and self censored

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Compared to a lot of other UE games on here, 4gb really isn't that bad. I do tend to shy away from downloading anything above 3gb, though. So I can understand where you're coming from.
So, what you're saying is that Unreal games (as opposed to fx Unity games, which can look just as nice) are bloated.
And I tend to agree with you.

Also, this game has undergone x number of versions and seems to still lack ANY content that warrants it's placement on this site. Whether or not the author is a hot sh*t.

Reactions: FookU2
Oct 15, 2019

I've never played it. Personally, the pictures just turned me off from it. It's kinda difficult for me to get into a game that doesn't have decent art. But, I know a lot of people enjoy text-based games without any pics at all. lol
4GB for a walking simulator and yes, it is bad... no sex no thing to do in it!

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
4GB for a walking simulator and yes, it is bad... no sex no thing to do in it!
If adding sexual encounters would significantly raise the size to say 8-12 gb, or more, then sure. But, at only 4gb, it seems your only quarrel is the lack of things to do, and not so much the size.
I won't redownload and try a new update until I see that there are actual things to do in the game, and at the rate of development, it seems that will take a couple years lol, but to me, the size alone isn't something I worry about. In later development, if the game has a lot of game play, and the size doesn't get much bigger, I'll definitely try it out again.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So, what you're saying is that Unreal games (as opposed to fx Unity games, which can look just as nice) are bloated.
And I tend to agree with you.

Also, this game has undergone x number of versions and seems to still lack ANY content that warrants it's placement on this site. Whether or not the author is a hot sh*t.
Last I played this "game", there was literally nothing to do except walk around naked in an open field with no other signs of life. lol
Rate of development makes me think it'll be 2028 before we see anything worthy of a download and gameplay, and by that time, the file size may be so large it'd be just a heartbreaker for me. I refuse to download a game that is as big in size as the average UE game. Maybe if the game is completed, and has a ton of playable content, and is basically to the level of completion as the normal XBOX/PS game (comparing game sizes, as we know some console games can take up a fair amount of space).
But, a game that is still in development just isn't worth the data, simply because you have to redownload each new update (some of them offer simple update patches, so you don't have to redownload the entire game, but not all do that.)

bobbyjoethe2

Apr 2, 2020
Unpopular opinion I guess but i really really liked this game. The physics is amazing and the ambience is top tier. I value that. This seems to be top tier polish and I like it. I can't wait for it to be expanded on. There are so many things you could do from here but so far it seems great. Granted there isnt much to do yet but I like the idea of building from the ground up. Solid foundation and you build from there. This seems to have a pretty good foundation. Other games Ive tried have much wonkier cameras which phase into the person and show you how hollow they are and the people physics are pretty bad so the joints/ bends and curves just always are off. This doesnt seem to have any of that. Some problems I see are that the file size seems to be pretty big considering there is nothing to do yet. This makes it seem like if anyone were to actually expand upon this, the file size would be too big. Not sure what the solution there is. Good luck mister Developer. Hopefully you can make something awesome from this. Love it so far.

I forgot to mention it but the lighting is top tier.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
  • The style of the game has been changed. The graphics are now less stylized
Umm does that mean its more crapalized?

Reactions: Nizko
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes