xaerawer

Oct 30, 2019
Amazing job, this game looks gorgeous! and the animatios are really well done!! If the developer intend to create more content of this, i definetly support him! ovbiously, for now, its basicaly a demo but this has the fundations to becoming a great game!

Deleted member 1017199

Nov 17, 2018
I wish they'd revisit making comics and animations. I respect branching out and trying other stuff but it seems a little off leaving behind their previous area of expertise. A second sequel to danger zone would be amazing. Also good graphics aside the game doesn't really stand out I dunno it feels like a bland skyrim clone or sumting.

Reactions: kingmeister

Xenon-San

Jun 16, 2017
I must admit that i am impressed
a very well made mountain forest simulator
i'd like to sugest that each time we run a song "running up that hill" will be played yes that will surely add value to currently rich gameplay

SlobberGoat

Jun 9, 2020
Hmmm,
Doesn't seem to want to work for me.... I tried starting \The_Lustland_Adventure_#0016_experimental\TheLustlandAdventure\Binaries\Win64\TheLustlandAdventure-Win64-Shipping.exe and I can see it running in task-manager for about a minute or so and then it just stops? Nothing displays on the screen at all, no logo nothing... ??

SantaDomingo

Oct 3, 2018
Trust me people, the new update is... not that big of a deal. #0018 is out and it's basically 0016 with tentacles (which don't even penetrate you), pumpkins and three "quests". Not really worth playing.

Reactions: Pop1984 and Dowr
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes