Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
Is there any other content than the tentacle at the start and the random futas? Changelog says something about quests.

pjonez

Mar 30, 2018
it looked interesting until the first thing that happened was it immediately demanded to run with admin privileges - maybe it is harmless but i'm not quite that dumb

Pirate1

Sep 26, 2020
I don't see no quests or any missions except running around like a maniac all day. :mad::LOL: I can't Fu** any of the girls there, so what's the point having Big D if I can't use it? This game is beautiful but as of right now it's USELESS.:devilish:

Reactions: Lovely Candidate
Jul 21, 2019
i cannot even playing this game i wonder why it happens on to me. oh if anyone could help me out i appreciate much of your kindness.

Vazian

Apr 30, 2017
it looked interesting until the first thing that happened was it immediately demanded to run with admin privileges - maybe it is harmless but i'm not quite that dumb
Didn't want admin rights for me, just firewall permissions which literally every unreal game wants. Just click cancel and it should work fine

Reactions: m8ruchan
Jul 21, 2019
please help me, i cannot play this game guys, is anyone here having trouble just happened on the same situation just like me? green walls and blurry effect on the gameplay what is so wrong with that thing

Silaeleas

Formerly 'Miliana'
Sep 22, 2020
please help me, i cannot play this game guys, is anyone here having trouble just happened on the same situation just like me? green walls and blurry effect on the gameplay what is so wrong with that thing
Probably default FOV value is zero (or very low) for some reason. Try to tweak Field of View slider in game settings and see what happens. Hope it helps.

Jul 21, 2019
Probably default FOV value is zero (or very low) for some reason. Try to tweak Field of View slider in game settings and see what happens. Hope it helps.
Wow clearly you have good knowledge. I thank you for helping me out. I did trying my best to make FOV from zero to max (100). Clearly i can see everything now. im gladly to share it is functioning so well and running the program smoothly. I had dell alienware aurora r11 currently it shouldn't be making me problem though.

Reactions: Silaeleas

Silaeleas

Formerly 'Miliana'
Sep 22, 2020
Wow clearly you have good knowledge. I thank you for helping me out. I did trying my best to make FOV from zero to max (100). Clearly i can see everything now. im gladly to share it is functioning so well and running the program smoothly. I had dell alienware aurora r11 currently it shouldn't be making me problem though.
Glad to help you ;)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lovely Candidate
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes