Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I am DLing it now but plz tell me there will be an anal tag at some point as for me Trans or futa needed that and even norm or straight sex as well.

Reactions: Enigmanic

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Yeah - there's really nothing in it except a tech demo.
Tech, model and animation wise, it shows promise.
Needs more gameplay to warrant supporting, however.
With 21 updates to a tech demo, I fail to understand why people praise the developer, honestly.

Reactions: su wei

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
With 21 updates to a tech demo, I fail to understand why people praise the developer, honestly.
All it takes to get people going is a girl walking around a prefab or pictures of a game with some text. You might need to look around a little more. Quality is diverse here.

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
i really hope this guy rethinks the title, but then again that should be the least of his worries

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i really hope this guy rethinks the title, but then again that should be the least of his worries
The guy brings in a couple of thousand a month with this which is likely to go up slowly plus he's a big name for Affect3D, I don't think he has many worries.

dani666

May 8, 2020
It is just impressive work, likely one of the best and more realistic sex games ever. But with so low support, it will take years to accomplish. Needing more support, for sure

Reactions: m8ruchan

dani666

May 8, 2020
I know the game is in a very early stage, but I have played hundreds of 3D sex games and the bodies and faces of this game are the more realistic I have ever seen. It is at similar level of "normal" 3D games. Of course, it is my opinion

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Looks great animation wise, both during the sex and in general. Moving around/jumping etc feels nice. It's a very nice touch how your char leans when turning and feels like she has some weight behind her. I quite like the first person pov and how you can see the rest of your char model.

I wonder if males are planned.

Here's to hoping this wont be another endless animation showcase/tech demo ala Wildlife

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I know the game is in a very early stage, but I have played hundreds of 3D sex games and the bodies and faces of this game are the more realistic I have ever seen. It is at similar level of "normal" 3D games. Of course, it is my opinion
The models look like Daz imports honestly. Which would make sense, considering that's what Lord Kvento uses for his comics, too.
Not saying all Daz models are bad quality, but they always look kinda samey and there are literally thousands of visual novels using Daz renders. Lord Kvento definitely stands out in terms of quality, but he's also got some major competition, especially when it comes to comics.

Reactions: catsdino

AAmTT

Dec 10, 2018
I don't think that many people are in to tentacles. Some devs probably find it fun etc to have it in their games. Just my take on it of course and I could be wrong. I highly doubt many people out there are dreaming of slimy tentacles and it would require a ton of proof before I even consider being wrong :)
Tentacle hentai is some of the first hentai and very popular, it even has its own wikipedia page. I don't think *most* people are into it but it seems pretty clear many are.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes