waxy123

Jan 4, 2018
There is fucking nothing to do in this game. You literally walk up to a futa girl in the forest, and press f. click through like 5 animations, and repeat. You can change clothes and hairstyles through like 3 outfits and a fair amount of hairstyles but there's nothing to do. Oh there's a tentacle monster with two animations.

It looks good but... what the fuck man?

nonebone11

Mar 30, 2021
There is fucking nothing to do in this game. You literally walk up to a futa girl in the forest, and press f. click through like 5 animations, and repeat. You can change clothes and hairstyles through like 3 outfits and a fair amount of hairstyles but there's nothing to do. Oh there's a tentacle monster with two animations.

Come back in 10 years

akbarsnood

Dec 10, 2017

Yeah - there's really nothing in it except a tech demo.
Tech, model and animation wise, it shows promise.
Needs more gameplay to warrant supporting, however.

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Animations are awesome , few but awesome , character are great one character in this that are all NPC in fact All Futa different Hair styles for each , but all cute , the main character can not be the sex dominante character or take the male role in the futa option so even if we choose Futa character it will always take the Female position in sex scenes , it would be nice to switch roles during sex scenes , apart from that forest all around and no more to do but walk and either have sex with tentacles or futa Females 5 or 6 of them , MC movement animations are very cool , game runs smooth , facial expressions are pure and accurate and sexy, voices are all the same for all NPC and characters ,different voice types required it would give more diverse character , main character body creation or tweaking for bigger boobs or stronger muscles for example would be a great add. Loved everything its on this demo , but some how feels like nothing , and to be true to what it gives as a testing it is very little and doesn't show much than what I have said ... What is sad cause it is very well built !

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
I found links only for "Regular build #0021" (Jan 22)
GDrive
Mega

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
By the looks of it, this and the experimental build in the OP are basicly the same, unless i missed something. So if anyone thinks about downloading this, if you played build 20, then it's not worth it. But build 22 looks kinda interesting if you want to change your characters appearance

derpnuken

Nov 27, 2019
Whenever i try to run the game, i get this error message, i tried to uninstall and reinstall but i get the same message

Nebukanezzar

May 6, 2020
VR seems to work but it's a bit janky. Use -vr switch on a shortcut. Then you will have to move the mouse to the play button (might be off screen) and off you go.
Just curious what you mean exactly. Is there a console where -vr needs to be typed to work? Does this work on the latest build.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes