exter

May 29, 2017
  • Added Quest and Dialogue system
  • Added 3 experimental quests
  • Added Quest Rewards

Ummm, where? Am I stupid? Because I've not seen any quest or dialogue in this "game".
Me too LMAO:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You might want to compare the version numbers. The changelog only is up to v0.18 while the one you can download is v0.22.

v.018 was the Halloween update, which had a NPC who gave you a quest to collect pumpkins. I guess since it's not Halloween anymore Kvento decided to take that out of the game. Therefor the changelog is simply not up to date.

jaxross11

Aug 28, 2018
For what it was I think the animations were smooth and very nice but there's not much content yet so I'll wait a few more months and see what happens next.

ThunderL

Jul 17, 2019
Is this possibly a tropical island? I've seen artists who went from making comics into games and it doesn't end well.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
I will say this has some of the best animations and graphics I have seen and a huge plus I can be Futa which is great But If I could also be trans that would be better. The sex scenes are really great I love that I can zoom in at any angle. Also having sexy moaning during sex is really good I don't think enough games have it. I read what someone said here about following the messages on the top left corner of the screen I did all of them until having sex with any of the girls but after that, there weren't any more is that it for now all I can do is go to about 4 Futas and have sex with them I wish I could also fuck them. and then there are the tentacles not my favourite thing but it's kinda hot in this game. I don't think I got any rewards maybe I am missing something. Anyway, I think this game could be really great I just need to see more content. I am looking forward to seeing more. ;)

Last edited:

Keldin

Jun 7, 2017
Lord Kvento is a famous 3D artist, known for his comics and animations, often with futa characters. He has started the development of The Lustland Adventure - a 3D computer game developed with the Unreal Engine and set in a fantasy world.
Hmm. On close inspection I thiiiink this may have been written by Lord Kvento, famous 3D artist, but I can't quite say why :V

Orbixas

Oct 7, 2019
I've been watching this for a while. As of v0018 the models, animations and sex system look very promising. For a work in progress, what has been implemented so far doesn't feel too unpolished, either. Good luck!

Lucifer84

Jan 5, 2018
looks good thanks for the update , anyone know what sort of performance issues that was mentioned in the changelog was about ?

exter

May 29, 2017
Preview and features of the #0024 build, can be found on slushe.com:

In short:

-more bodysliders
-character swap in sex positions
-deformations in sexpositions to adapt to body proportions ( called Dynamic Penetration in the video)
-clothes can be toggled on/off during sex
-cumshots
-3 savable/loadable character preset slots
-spawning/despawning of NPCs
-sex between NPCs and NPCs reacting to sex (stoping and looking)
-lootable chests
(-by to looks of it a short quest where you interact with the chest to show the loot system)

I think thats it, unless i forgot something.

Last edited:

exter

May 29, 2017
Got this error,anyone know how to fix?
Since the message only says "fatal error" it could be anything. Maybe your PC isn't good enough (maybe not enough RAM or old CPU) but it could also be, that the game files got corrupted during the download or while unpacking. Corrupted game files could be fixed by unpacking it again or even downloading the file again.
Other than that i don't know. I think (im really not sure though) that Unreal Engine saves a logfile somewhere, with more details about what went wrong, but i don't know where that file can be found. Google might help with that.

Reactions: Kekusus

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
Since the message only says "fatal error" it could be anything. Maybe your PC isn't good enough (maybe not enough RAM or old CPU) but it could also be, that the game files got corrupted during the download or while unpacking. Corrupted game files could be fixed by unpacking it again or even downloading the file again.
Other than that i don't know. I think (im really not sure though) that Unreal Engine saves a logfile somewhere, with more details about what went wrong, but i don't know where that file can be found. Google might help with that.
Оk, I'll see what I can do.i think it`s not RAM or CPU,because before that the game started normally on an early version(v0024),maybe problem in downloading or unpacking,but i already unpacked 2 times and it didn't help

darkblue1

Oct 15, 2017
Got this error,anyone know how to fix?
I fixed the "Fatal error" by just clicking start game instead of Continue. Might be because I had edited the preset files before and that somehow didn't agree with the continue button/method? Anyhow, hope it works for you as well!

Kekusus

Jan 30, 2018
I fixed the "Fatal error" by just clicking start game instead of Continue. Might be because I had edited the preset files before and that somehow didn't agree with the continue button/method? Anyhow, hope it works for you as well!
i got this error when launch game

Reactions: almanak
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes