9fu7tdzn

May 6, 2018
Looks promising, really hope devs will expand on the interactivity between characters (e.g. dialogs during scenes, dialogs after scenes, dialogs depending on appearance, etc.). I think the games feel better because your mind starts racing at the thought of possibilities in the game. Good luck.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Can't launch the game for some reason, I'm given a "Low level fatal error". Already tried re-downloading from a different link but still didn't work. Seen some people talking about your PC possibly not being strong enough to run it, but I can run Wild Life so I can't imagine this game being a problem.

RavenDG34

Jan 21, 2017
Why do devs bother adding a motion blur "quality" option with no off. Who on earth ever wants motion blur forced on?

Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Can't launch the game for some reason, I'm given a "Low level fatal error". Already tried re-downloading from a different link but still didn't work. Seen some people talking about your PC possibly not being strong enough to run it, but I can run Wild Life so I can't imagine this game being a problem.
delete appdata if the game. have Nvidia or amd gpu made before 2016 because game is DX12 only. Nvidia pascal gtx1060 and amd Vega54

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
delete appdata if the game. have Nvidia or amd gpu made before 2016 because game is DX12 only. Nvidia pascal gtx1060 and amd Vega54
Could you give the directory of what I'm supposed to delete? And maybe try wording that a bit more clearly?

Nizko

Jul 18, 2020
Preview and features of the #0024 build, can be found on slushe.com:

In short:

-more bodysliders
-character swap in sex positions
-deformations in sexpositions to adapt to body proportions ( called Dynamic Penetration in the video)
-clothes can be toggled on/off during sex
-cumshots
-3 savable/loadable character preset slots
-spawning/despawning of NPCs
-sex between NPCs and NPCs reacting to sex (stoping and looking)
-lootable chests
(-by to looks of it a short quest where you interact with the chest to show the loot system)

I think thats it, unless i forgot something.
Okay thanks. Jee still no new scene. Too bad.

Anolas

Jun 26, 2020
I got noob.Photomode quest requires me to click "image" icon on the right,but I can't find such icon or button in photomode,where is it?
And another issue,camera Y axis is always inverted when play with gamepad,no matter set the invert option on or off

Last edited:

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
it's nice they added more sliders.
but why are the sliders still so limited?
Just put a bunch of shape controls and morphs, let people do what they want.
Look at VAM for example.

egegereturns

Jul 17, 2020
I just made a character and saved it as a preset on v0024 and after I restarted the game the preset is gone. anyone else?

PickingFool

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for the update. I like the new version. Hope work continues on this to actually do more than just have all the sliders to make a smoking hot girl to walk around. The H scenes in this are well done.

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. Will there be a skill tree system and exploration in dungeons, islands, or the possibility of visiting other places on the map? Congratulations on the project.

PawgLara

Dec 12, 2020
Damn i got some Futa fantasy now, so damn hot, but in reality no futas ;P
I want to fuck Futa Lara Croft.
Game is really nice tho, just update and make it perfect.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
I had same error and this fix solved the problem:
follow the steam link from that page to the github 'dxvk' or do a search.
download the file 'dxvk-1.10.1.tar.gz' (or whatever version is current) and extract it with 7zip or other archive app.
then extract 'dxvk-1.10.1.gz' which will give you a folder 'dxvk-1.10.1'
dump those files (NOT THE FOLDER) into TheLustlandAdventure/Binaries/Win64

the game should then start for you. it did for me. thanks Pikabu!

P.S. this should help with other games as well.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
the game should then start for you. it did for me. thanks Pikabu!
I did this and still got a "low level fatal error". I also updated my drivers recently so I'm not sure what to do. Does this game only run on Windows 10 or something?

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
I did this and still got a "low level fatal error". I also updated my drivers recently so I'm not sure what to do. Does this game only run on Windows 10 or something?
i think it has something to do with DirectX12. i got it working on a Win7 machine with a RX590 by doing what i meantioned.

*note the game is in it's early stages, so only a couple of 'quests' and a handful of sex acts. but it performed well once i got it running. you many just want to wait for an update. i'm sure they will address this critical error.

Last edited:

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
i think it has something to do with DirectX12. i got it working on a Win7 machine with a RX590 by doing what i mentioned.
Did you install directx12 on that machine somehow? I don't seem to be able to because apparently it's only supported on windows 10 but I'm sure there are workarounds, especially since Microsoft enabled it somehow for the Diablo 2 remake. Pretty sure it can work on Windows 7 just fine but they want to force people to update to Windows 10.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Did you install directx12 on that machine somehow? I don't seem to be able to because apparently it's only supported on windows 10 but I'm sure there are workarounds, especially since Microsoft enabled it somehow for the Diablo 2 remake. Pretty sure it can work on Windows 7 just fine but they want to force people to update to Windows 10.
no, i'm running DirectX 11. yeah, Win 10 is just a money grab.
WOW, that actually did the trick for me even on WIN10Pro. The game refused to start with black screen and now it works.:)
nice, glad it worked for ya. :)

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes