exter

May 29, 2017
Has anyone found the tentacle, which was in the last versions, or did they not include that in this?

dd_apb

May 3, 2021
I'm so glad that this is a legit game and not just another cashgrab proof of concept 3D asset flip, the relevance of which is only being kept above ground by the somewhat popular name in the erotic 3D art medium.

...Oh wait.

• Sad
Reactions: Oxiton and Aswiri

SummmerP

Disrespected User
Game Developer
Jun 26, 2017
Sounds like an amazing update.. tentacles?
Yes please. I'll have a few. Make it to go.
If it's there already, you might want to update that 'Genre' spoiler box.. right now all it says is "boring, but we'll get there... eventually"

I want that rabbit sex the guys on Wild Life never got to make.
Make it hop.
(and allow us to name it... I'll call him Hopper)
:whistle:

EDIT: as a matter of fact, let us name the tentacles too...

Last edited:

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So what's new before I DL it again there isn't anything in the changelog since version 0.18 and now, we are at 0.26 can someone tell me if you have played it what's new or maybe the dev could?

Reactions: GitinGud

no-id

May 12, 2021
Been following for a minute. I really enjoy how well the photo mode works so far. I do hope for more proper gameplay but everything has been shaping up real well so far. I do think there is some sort of memory leak or something happening; If I restart the game it will run really smooth for a while then over time it just comes to 8-12fps. I'm really glad he upgraded the project to UE5, though. I'm not entirely positive if lumen is working properly or not but it's a nice to have either way.

Here's a few screens I took messing around attached.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Performs horribly. Game crashed when I tried to adjust graphic options, of which there are few available, so the most egregious and resource leeching airbrushing fx couldn't be disabled. Uninstalled and shitcanned it.

Reactions: LastoneForEver

MaRk34Chr1s

May 6, 2020
Performence is horribly, but the game so far so good hot girls and i hope some hot activity in this game. The model from the screenshot is my girl.:love: I find she looks hot and nice of. I'm looking forward for more new stuff and updates for this game!:giggle: TLA_SCREENSHOT_17-07-2022_14-25-3300000.png TLA_SCREENSHOT_17-07-2022_14-27-1000000.png

Reactions: Axel34
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes