Nov 30, 2021
hi I just installed the game but every time I try to load the game it ends up crashing with a fatal error message, I'm guessing you need at least 16 gigs of ram to run the game that or my issue has to do with my system using a snapdragon 8cx gen2 and being an Arm based pc
I finally figured out how to solve this. Press Start, type in "Run", open that up. Then, type in %LOCALAPPDATA%\ and then let it open that folder. Then look for a folder called "TheLustland". Delete the whole thing. Then, restart. Should work. I think something in the save data for the game is crashing on startup.

Manuelcueto

Jun 2, 2018
I have been unable to save progress. Does anyone have this issue as well? I try pressing f5 when I first downloaded game and was successful but after that It wont save progress. Everytime I exit and open game it takes me back to the beginning by the bridge and doesnt save previous location. Tried downloading game from mega link twice and twice this has happened. Has anyone come accross this? The previous version v0024 i was able to press f5 and would say save game at any time; however when pressing f5 on this new version I cant save progress.

no-id

May 12, 2021
I have been unable to save progress. Does anyone have this issue as well? I try pressing f5 when I first downloaded game and was successful but after that It wont save progress. Everytime I exit and open game it takes me back to the beginning by the bridge and doesnt save previous location. Tried downloading game from mega link twice and twice this has happened. Has anyone come accross this? The previous version v0024 i was able to press f5 and would say save game at any time; however when pressing f5 on this new version I cant save progress.
need to save at the campfires

Schlong50

Dec 11, 2019
How customizable is the experience? Can you set up the MC as futa and everyone else as female? No futa at all possible?

Jul 9, 2020
I finally figured out how to solve this. Press Start, type in "Run", open that up. Then, type in %LOCALAPPDATA%\ and then let it open that folder. Then look for a folder called "TheLustland". Delete the whole thing. Then, restart. Should work. I think something in the save data for the game is crashing on startup.
I think that would be a great way to fix. But not for mine, i only have 4GB rams Directx 12 and do the same you told. Nothing change... sadly. I wish there will be a official quick fix so i can enjoy the experience...

Nov 30, 2021
I think that would be a great way to fix. But not for mine, i only have 4GB rams Directx 12 and do the same you told. Nothing change... sadly. I wish there will be a official quick fix so i can enjoy the experience...
Ah okay, I see. Dang, sorry friend. Yeah I guess you need quite the powerful machine to run this. It's not optimized at all. I also make games with Unreal and it takes a while to make these games run smoothly. Hopefully future updates will have it!

• Red Heart
Reactions: iloverobloxjezz

JayDoubleDee

Dec 16, 2017
I love this game... <3
I'm excited for more content. Hoping for threesome/gangbang animations so your girl/futa can get stuffed in every hole. :love:
Cumstains need some work though, right now they're little more than dabs of white paint without looking slick or having any translucent quality.

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Cumstains need some work though, right now they're little more than dabs of white paint without looking slick or having any translucent quality.
Would be nice to get some proper cum animation/simulation too, right now the only cum we actually see being shot that I'm aware of is during the tentacle/rock dildos animation. Would be great if we could see it oozing out the hole(s) being fucked and have the option to pull out afterward for a creampie. Or even pull out earlier for some animations like the blowjob so we can get bukkakes.

Last edited:
Reactions: JayDoubleDee
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes