massaone

Nov 6, 2020
My Version is stil censored. I got the latest Version? Can someone pls tell why?

I found the problem. I got the latest Version from Affected3D. I downloaded the Version now from the source of this side.

Last edited:

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
Maybe if "older hardware" is a 1080Ti from the Golden Age when GPUs could actually still be bought.

Trying to explore this sprinting simulator in any PC built for under $1200 USD is like watching a PowerPoint of the Sims 2.

Definitely shelving it for now, but it shows potential. See y'all in another two years.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
Maybe if "older hardware" is a 1080Ti from the Golden Age when GPUs could actually still be bought.

Trying to explore this sprinting simulator in any PC built for under $1200 USD is like watching a PowerPoint of the Sims 2.

Definitely shelving it for now, but it shows potential. See y'all in another two years.
it's been a while since i played. i'm not on the current build.

HornyNarwhal

Nov 30, 2017
I remember an older build running much better, too - compared to the latest one (0026.2 as of this post)

I suspect the sandbox/map expanding in (arguably needless) detail since has bloated its performance requirements.

Reactions: anonnom

Icedragon123

Jul 21, 2022
I got an AMD Ryzen 7 3700 with 16GB Ram+ RTX 3070. Still got Fatal Error. Can someone tell where´s the Problem ?

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes