lukin13

Apr 13, 2019
it says character creation but how detailed is the system what can you do?
just tried it, character creation seems good. plenty of different parameters to customise her. face, torso, arms, legs, different controls within each one to change shapes of individual body parts. face in particular has a lot of controls. just made a few different characters to see what sort of results you can get.

tla.jpg

looks like a really interesting game anyway, but there's not much to do at the moment.

with reference to the few posts above, i've just had v27 running without any issues, and on only 8gb of RAM and 6gb of RTX VRAM. Performance slowed slightly in a few places but definitely playable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Ale69 and ChesseKun

Iron Fist

Sep 4, 2022
Ein gutes Update läuft sogar auf dem alten Save für mich. Mach weiter einfach nur cooles Spiel

Daekas

Jul 26, 2017
The game itself features little content as of now, some scenes you can try, that's it.

Tho, the game could develop into something outstanding.
The visuals look really good, especially on highest settings, pretty. The sounds and the lighting are very well designed, too. Creating a fitting 'atmosphere' from the getgo. The animations in regard of walking, running and sprinting look surprisingly well made for a game like this. No matter which angle you look at the char, it just looks.. Good? It usually turns me off to see placeholder/cheap animations in games this early, this is a nice change of pace.

The good? Well.
The charactercreater features doezens of well thought out designchoices.
Not only can you create a rather good looking, unique character from the very beginning, you canreally put some well done customizing on it, too. Like thighs, waist, handsm, shoulders and so on - Even nipples, which i deem rather important because most games simply overlook them entirely. Lots of different choices, and visuals for certain settings, like the 'hardness' of an erection - or settings to change how veiny and hard your D gets while cummin'.That's really well done!
If you are near sexual activity, your char gets aroused and, if applicable, your D gets hard.
Same happens to bots, that you can summon for trying out the scenes.
The scenes that are implemented look smooth and well put together. You can adjust speed and depth to change the movement of the animation. Simple, yet effective. Blowjob-scenes actually take into consideration how log/thick your D is and adjust the angle of the mouth of your partner accordingly, as well as the neck-bulge. That's cool, looks rather silly with huge members, tho. There's a 'Photomode', too. A rather detailled one!

So, that was a lot of 'good' - now to the 'bad'.
As mentioned before, there's basically no 'real content'.
It's just a character-creator, a small open-world to take a look at vegetation and visuals and some bots you can spawn in to try out certain scenes.

To things that should be changed and/or added or continued in my opinion.
There are certain, in my opinion, important choices for character-creation missing as of yet.
For example the 'wetness' and specular of the skin, which i think is something that should be implemented.
As well as of make-up, tattoos and more sliders for certain bodyparts, especially for nipples, genitals(crown, shaft.. More than just length and thickness) and facial features. as well as increasing the range of given sliders - Because certain sizes are rather small, while others can be rather big for no apparent reason. Sliders with % where the player can adjust it himself would be dope, i think.
As of now, you can go underwater. But instead of swimmin' - You run. Like on the bottom of the lake, terminator-style.
Which is ... Supercool! This is something i really enjoyed, for some odd reason. Maybe add underwater exploraion at a later point with fish and vegetation down there, or something like that. Maybe some mermaids to bang? I'm sure that swimming will replace this at a later point, but please consider adding diving for the mentioned additions like exploration, or let us decide between swinning/walking underwater.
For everyone else, just hop off the cliff and slowly (ctrl) walk into the water and back out of the water, haha, so cool!
The underwater-visuals are really cool, too!

Conclusion?
Well, i think the game's biggest strength, as of now, is the char-creator and the current visuals - As well as some of the animations like the moving-animations and some of the physics and details like the 'hard'n veiny' thing.
If the creator continues adding more choices and options to that, the game could easily surpass big names like wildlife in regarding of customisation, creation and 'feel'.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Its nice to see the progress of this wonderfull project. But im still prefer 0.024 built for its more beautifull graphics and better facial animation.
Plus how i can open door into the house?

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
well lets hope the developer will go further with implanting more things,bc if not it a bored game ,just like many others.

alin20

Jul 12, 2017
cooperdlk let me tell you about this,things modern games,it not true,most of developer are verry selfish,and create thos games in theyr computer,and they think only to have succes,they dont care much,if you have a bad computer,theyr answer will be ,dont play the game or buy a new computer.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Sounds like it. I think that someone calling themselves "Lord xxx" are a bit full of themselves...

Yeah, well. Today, 32 GB is the recommendation for modern games.

Anyway, this is a walking simulator, so never mind. Or the tags were never updated.
Bullshit.

1668691234508.png

Last edited:

strunaroth

Jan 19, 2018
Yeah, well. Today, 32 GB is the recommendation for modern games.
No it isn't, 16GB is recommended and all that is needed since it is still plentiful to play a game and multi-task. 32GB is only necessary if you plan to do "silly over the top" videos where you go crazy spawning a bunch of stuff into a game or fuck with the physics too much like some Youtubers do for views.

Reactions: Ale69 and evaw
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes