yevi

Aug 11, 2021
can't optimize ue = don't use ue. "RAM: 8GB" yeah sure
idk 3,5stars for futas fucking wtf, his artworks worth more than this 'game' will ever be

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
This is the most demanding game I have ever seen in my life or the most unoptimized I should say. Not even fully modded Skyrim will bring your GPU to its knees like this does, oh man, I do love UE when is not optimized at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: TeslaBoltZ

zariza

Dec 8, 2022
Is this game to hard for my VGA. my VGA is 1050 TI and the game run on 8 FPS. can anyone help me sir?

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Is this game to hard for my VGA. my VGA is 1050 TI and the game run on 8 FPS. can anyone help me sir?
I have a GTX 1660 and I barely get 30 fps on Medium settings, nothing can be done, try low settings and set the resolution to 720p or lower, but is not worth it, it has a horrible, overdone dof effect when you zoom sex scenes so you can't see shit and couldn't find how to disable it and the sex scenes are kinda generic, also no orgasms or squirting, lame AF.

littleo13

Jan 7, 2021
guys stop talking shit this game is demanding in ressources because he need too for this quality, yes this is not optimised and foliage and shit are burning your pc but u have to run it on a good pc anyway if u want quality real time render like this just for the mid poly 3d character like that.

U will not run this with ur GPU with 4gb for sure and im fucking bored of all those VN or RPG while u can do model and animation like this in ue5 for free and do a superb game. Telling this is lame compare all the market is fucking annoying

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Oh another unreal cum GPU guzzling game? Who woulda thunk it?
It's almost like the engine itself is an absolute embarrassment to optimization, by default costing an arm and a leg for overbearing post processing, mediocre lighting and terrible physics.

Engine choice complains aside, Is this an actual game or a animation viewer? Also is it futa or trans?

azerqwert

May 21, 2019
^The "game" is pretty much empty. Only a couple of animations, nothing else to do, really.
It's futa, if I remember correctly.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes