god600

Apr 27, 2020
Do you also have a changelog?

I quickly tested it and all that seems to be new are some controls and tutorial pop ups for the sex scenes. There are no new sex poses and the world looks just like in v26.

This build features:
  • Completely redesigned sex system and UI (all new features of this system will appear in future builds)
  • New camera controls for sex and photo mode
  • Added one new outfit
  • Added one animation for altar
  • The water has been redesigned
  • Added the new in-game tutorial system
  • Removed the quest with the NPC (temporary)

Known Issues:
  • Cumshots don't work perfectly.
  • The physics of the body sometimes doesn't looks well.
  • Sometimes NPCs are shuffle their feet in place. This is an AI bug, we will fix it in the next builds.
Will be fixed in futures builds.

WARNING!

Old saves are NOT compatible with the new build! I highly recommend delete old saves! Otherwise, you will get a blank screen (of different colors) when you start the game!
They are located here:
C:\Users\ **USER NAME** \AppData\Local\LustlandAdventure or \TheLustlandAdventure

Draupnir7

Sep 3, 2020
I do not understand why this "game" generates over £3000 a month.
One word. 'Potential'.
It could be great in the distant future, or even the near future. Near to what? I have no damn idea, maybe the heat death of the universe. It could also be a nice cut-and-run for a hobbyist that got a little horny one day and jammed all their assets made from that hornball 24 hours into a project. Who the Hell knows?
But people know it's got potential.

It's the world's slowest gambling.

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
Only female or trans protag seems odd for this type of game. I bet having a male as well would increase the subscription numbers quite a lot. Even though, seems it's off to a good start.

hbppppah

Apr 26, 2020
Only female or trans protag seems odd for this type of game. I bet having a male as well would increase the subscription numbers quite a lot. Even though, seems it's off to a good start.
I believe that too. The models look great especially compared to other unreal engine games like monolith bay. But the game itself is not really my kind of thing.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
guys how you open the door of the cabin?
At the moment think all you can do is run around testing movement and also call the 3 girls for sex, although that was more confusing than anything else.

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
Can someone click the "! Report" button on the first post and let the mods know what tags need to be added?
I see one of the recent posts says "redesigned sex system" but what use is a sex system with the current listed tags of zero types of sexual acts but apparently there is sexual content since the "no sexual content" tag hasn't been added.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
I doubt it. LordKvento is a really big name, at least on the Affect3D site.
Sounds like it. I think that someone calling themselves "Lord xxx" are a bit full of themselves...

"out of memory", really? I have 16 Gb dedicated RAM...
Yeah, well. Today, 32 GB is the recommendation for modern games.

Anyway, this is a walking simulator, so never mind. Or the tags were never updated.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
i liked the way it ran when i installed it. however hearing it runs much worse now, i won't be installing it again unless there is a performance fix.

TheOldGuard

Jan 20, 2020
Man how do some of these games make so much money with so little content.
Sounds like it. I think that someone calling themselves "Lord xxx" are a bit full of themselves...

Yeah, well. Today, 32 GB is the recommendation for modern games.

Anyway, this is a walking simulator, so never mind. Or the tags were never updated.

lol. Nope just really really bad optimization on the devs part. On average you are going to see 8gb as the recommended. with 12gb being higher end.

The dev is probably running a lot of code on tick/frame rather then properly coding for things to trigger when needed no tall the time.

1. To many dependency/things hardcoded. (asynchronous load when possible) Soft is better than hard references.
2. Running to many delays /code that is on frame / tick
3. Having too big of texture assets or not a proper way adjust textures though video options.
4. Not having proper set up of lods.
5.Physicson all the time even if objects are far out of range can causse lag as well.
5. Hair can be costly as fuck too. Which is why most op to not use groom and use Cards / animation with bones.
6. Not using world partitions or proper grids. division for large open world games.
7. For levels not using level streaming.
8. Moving from BPs to C++ (although this is really not needed if everything is properly done, its more for the maximum performance.)

But yolo the game is making bank.

3.60 star(s) 24 Votes