Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Kvento makes mostly Futa Characters, I think that should finally answer all your questions.
Unfortunate. Great for those players who are into that, but for a sandbox game he would be better served providing options to a wider range of tastes. At the very least more than one (or 1.5?) gender.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
These Changelogs are Fire, Can't Believe They Added "N/A" Holy FUCKING SHIIIIiiiT LETS GOOOOooo!!!
If you exchange the place of the second straight line of "N" and the place of the "/", or even tilt both lines, you may be able to get a "M" out of a "N/".
"M" and "A" are the first half of the word "MALE", therefore, this means that the so dreamed addition of males to the game is coming to us, since it's already half implemented.

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Delete the "TheLustland" folder for that problem, usually found in C:\Users\ "Your account name" \AppData\Local
Again, like person said above, that does not work.

How to change graphic settings without starting the game?

Last edited:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Delete the "TheLustland" folder for that problem, usually found in C:\Users\CS\AppData\Local
Again, like person said above, that does not work.

How to change graphic settings without starting the game?
It does work and resetting the graphic settings is exactly what it does along with everything else, either you aren't doing it right or your problem is unrelated

Edit: I know for a fact it works because I did it and it worked
You are likely just having some other problem

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
You are likely just having some other problem
Exactly! My problem is obviously with something else, cose deleting "TheLustland" folder didn't do anything. The game still loading couple of seconds and then freezes (the app is not responding) on more then a couple of minutes with recognizable fatal error message in the end — like in your case.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
Exactly! My problem is obviously with something else, cose deleting "TheLustland" folder didn't do anything. The game still loading couple of seconds and then freezes (the app is not responding) on more then a couple of minutes with recognizable fatal error message in the end — like in your case.
I had 2 different instances of fatal error, one was in game and the other stopped it from loading up at all, I guess yours is some other loading up bug

For all I know you deleted the wrong folder, nothing is obvious here for me, but don't worry about it, this tech demo is extremely lacking in content and gets boring very quickly, it will probably be abandonded before it gets any further as people have previously mentioned, you really aren't missing out on much imo

Last edited:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
The Ultra setting is a waste of time unless more grass is your thing, these are both 4K 21:9 one on ultra the other on medium, the main thing I'm picking up on is extra weeds, not much else
ult.jpg med.jpg

Last edited:

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
For all I know you deleted the wrong folder
I deleted folder that's everyone advised: "C:\Users\[my user name]\AppData\Local\TheLustland" — it comes back again after every trying to start the game, but that's the way it should be.
That's issue with UE5, it's always either work on 15-20 fps no matter graphic settings, or don't work at all. I believe I had same fatal error with Home Together, but there is a choice to run on a previous version of Unreal Engine, and it's work just fine.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
I deleted folder that's everyone advised: "C:\Users\[my user name]\AppData\Local\TheLustland" — it comes back again after every trying to start the game, but that's the way it should be.
That's issue with UE5, it's always either work on 15-20 fps no matter graphic settings, or don't work at all. I believe I had same fatal error with Home Together, but there is a choice to run on a previous version of Unreal Engine, and it's work just fine.
Maybe try 27.1?
SlobberGoat says -
The last working version for my pc is still v27.1 ..
:(
And this game has hardly changed at all thru its updates from what I can tell, 27 is probably practically identical to the current 31 update, the collecting stones mission was still bugged when I did it on 31 and everything looked the same

Just took a look at 27, 31 has more tentacle monsters spawned around the map and it has the bugged mission giver who only ever stands around, 1 girl you get a stone from and fuck but she is the same as the spawn 3 girls rock aside from a bit of added dialogue, so there's hardly anything between 27 and 31, all things you can do and creatures you can fuck are the same, there are a few extra sex positions in 31 but nothing all that interesting imo

lazy ass devs...

Last edited:

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
how do you exit from sex , tentacles arousal dont move in cave
For some there is an exit button in the left menu - like a arrow with a door
For others you have to step them thru the arousal meter from low to high on that depth and speed plotter box and make them cum before they will release you, the mission giver tells you that at the start of the game

Edit: if the arousal won't move I don't know, I never saw that happen, possibly take one of those pills that makes the creature fucking you more aroused before it fucks you?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 24 Votes