3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Ok, I played until the last part and defeated the demon ... But I saw some bugs, like when the bag is almost 60 capacity, the quest items and chests like swords and armor, do not go into the inventory, just disappear !!!
The save and load over time takes too long, making it easier to exit the main menu and return to the game than to load it !!!
I don't know if there is anything to talk about with the demon, because the game failed while I saved. So I stopped by ... ^^
thanks for the bug report we will try to fix it.

companions seems to get stuck and cant get out of certain terrains
View attachment 1109350
how you got her there xD
we will fix this place, thx.

btw if your companion gets stuck, you can talk with any quest npc and if she is following you, she will teleport to you.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Hello all, the build that is available on this forum (0.1.4b) has a couple of critical bugs that have already been fixed in the next update.
If you are in dialogue with Magnus met with a black screen, you can download the save file, which has already passed the 2 starting quests, and took the quest for Vix.
There is also a problem with the quest on Zaсk, we apologize

Extract and replace save file in C:\Users\Your PC Username Here\AppData\Local\Magissy\Saved\SaveGames

Dec 7, 2019
I have to say this game is really big.I am not sure if my computer will work, can you explain the minimum configuration of this game

panaku

Sep 30, 2017
nopy is one of the best or mega but mega is for low file the other download are so slow download...

Reactions: Nazeaj

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
I have to say this game is really big.I am not sure if my computer will work, can you explain the minimum configuration of this game
We don't have the opportunity to test it, but we're thinking of:
Graphics card: gtx 960 +
Processor: 4 threads +
Ram: 8gb+

Nazeaj

Dec 18, 2020
I fail to get the controller working properly, like looking around. There are unspecified keybinds it seems. Is there a template for controller keybinds maybe? The game looks really great

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
I fail to get the controller working properly, like looking around. There are unspecified keybinds it seems. Is there a template for controller keybinds maybe? The game looks really great
the controller is atm only partly supported, sry

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Going to wait until combat is more fair and fleshed out. You can't even kill one creature without using all your potions and any possible food in your inventory just to stay alive. Not gonna play if I barely do any damage and the creatures do way more than me. I understand you start out with a broken sword but it makes the combat a slog that I have no interest in playing, hitting an enemy forever just to kill it.

Reactions: str8up

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Going to wait until combat is more fair and fleshed out. You can't even kill one creature without using all your potions and any possible food in your inventory just to stay alive. Not gonna play if I barely do any damage and the creatures do way more than me. I understand you start out with a broken sword but it makes the combat a slog that I have no interest in playing, hitting an enemy forever just to kill it.
Blocking negates any damage. Hold right click and let them swing. After the swing passes immediately left click while still holding right click. That way you will hit them and immediately return to blocking in a fastest way.

Once you get a hang of this and when you get your healer companion then its a piece of cake

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
Ehhh, I didn't like it much from either the perspective of an "RPG" or as a "Sex" game. It looks like it might be good eventually, but certainly not right now. Here are my gripes:

1. It really needs a loading percentage in the initial load screen. Any time that it takes more than 10 seconds to do an initial load, you need one. For 30 seconds, I had thought the game froze entirely, as even the music stopped. A loading percentage would help to show that it isn't frozen and give me an approximate idea of when it will stop loading.

2. I'm not a fan of this 3rd person camera thing where the character reorients themselves automatically. Its really hard to take a look at their front, when they keep doing this.

3. Perhaps have a flaccid cock mode, outside of sex? Kinda odd to see him with a stiffy at all times.

4. The sex is pretty barebones. Dull loops, very little facial / hand movements, no physics/faked animations, no free camera, and no cumshot. Honestly, you could remove the sex and the game would probably be better. Also, I start with 0 coins, and yet can pay a girl 50 coins.

5. The females have no idle animations, but just stand in place frozen.

6. The UI is clunky, and you cannot use items from within the inventory. ie Eat an Apple.

7. Combat is terrible. There are no blood splatters, no grunts/screams of pain, no recoiling, no stun/knockback/knockdown, enemies have infinite stamina, and the game just encourages you to swing madly like a crazy person.

8. There are a bunch of typos. Such as in the description of Cheap Wine... "bed" should be "bad".

9. There are a lot of plants, but no ingredients, and may of the plant placement doesn't conform to ideal living spaces. ie Mushrooms in areas with little water, Flowers in dark caves, etc... Also plants lack physics and don't even really sway.

10. No actual RPG mechanics that I could see.

11. Dialogues need quite a bit of work. Not sure how to suggest improving them.

Do note that I never tried the original, so I have nothing to compare this to. I'll probably take a look at it again later, but for now, it is a hard pass. I'll wait on reviewing it after a few more updates.

Reactions: str8up

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Screenshots = +1
Overview = +1
9+GB Mega file = -1
No Nopy file = -1
Negatives in page 12 alone = -1
2x +1's + 3x -1's = Ignore Thread.

Spudgy

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2020
Ehhh, I didn't like it much from either the perspective of an "RPG" or as a "Sex" game. It looks like it might be good eventually, but certainly not right now. Here are my gripes:

1. It really needs a loading percentage in the initial load screen. Any time that it takes more than 10 seconds to do an initial load, you need one. For 30 seconds, I had thought the game froze entirely, as even the music stopped. A loading percentage would help to show that it isn't frozen and give me an approximate idea of when it will stop loading.

2. I'm not a fan of this 3rd person camera thing where the character reorients themselves automatically. Its really hard to take a look at their front, when they keep doing this.

3. Perhaps have a flaccid cock mode, outside of sex? Kinda odd to see him with a stiffy at all times.

4. The sex is pretty barebones. Dull loops, very little facial / hand movements, no physics/faked animations, no free camera, and no cumshot. Honestly, you could remove the sex and the game would probably be better. Also, I start with 0 coins, and yet can pay a girl 50 coins.

5. The females have no idle animations, but just stand in place frozen.

6. The UI is clunky, and you cannot use items from within the inventory. ie Eat an Apple.

7. Combat is terrible. There are no blood splatters, no grunts/screams of pain, no recoiling, no stun/knockback/knockdown, enemies have infinite stamina, and the game just encourages you to swing madly like a crazy person.

8. There are a bunch of typos. Such as in the description of Cheap Wine... "bed" should be "bad".

9. There are a lot of plants, but no ingredients, and may of the plant placement doesn't conform to ideal living spaces. ie Mushrooms in areas with little water, Flowers in dark caves, etc... Also plants lack physics and don't even really sway.

10. No actual RPG mechanics that I could see.

11. Dialogues need quite a bit of work. Not sure how to suggest improving them.

Do note that I never tried the original, so I have nothing to compare this to. I'll probably take a look at it again later, but for now, it is a hard pass. I'll wait on reviewing it after a few more updates.
Thanks for the feedback, we'll see what we can do about it

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
It's interesting that the game gets Reloaded when there wasn't even a first load. The first game was more of a tech demo and not a full game. Not sure why you would call it Reloaded. Maybe it's a advertising gimmick?

A good game that you could take inspiration from is Skyrim. If you can make your game like that but with the sex. Then you might interest more people in the game. But not many of these concept games ever make it far. Due to finances. Another game that saw the grave was a game called Grimgate by Grave Companions. They just disappeared even when they said they were still working on the game.

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes