3.00 star(s) 17 Votes

whocareslol1234

Oct 14, 2020
After pressing new game the loading animation is running infinitly for me. 5+ minutes.

EDIT: killing the game, then clicking Continue loads into the game. You spawn as a nude girl running around - not sure if that's intended?

View attachment 1365560

For anyone else having "infinite loading" issues when clicking "New Game" on a fresh install, I managed to get the "New Game" button to work by doing the following steps (not sure if any of these are optional, but I suspect everything other than starting a game through "continue" is unnecessary):

- Fire up game for the first time and click "New Game" and encounter infinite loading screen as seen in the quoted post
- Closed game and relaunched, then clicked "Continue" and automatically spawned as girl
- Exited game again and launched into the "Harem" mode, then exited back to main menu
- Clicked "New Game" and was prompted to select a gender, then the game worked as expected from there.

Hopefully this saves someone else the frustration of downloading an 11 GB game they thought they couldn't play :p

Reactions: Angesombre

Angesombre

Mar 25, 2019
For anyone else having "infinite loading" issues when clicking "New Game" on a fresh install, I managed to get the "New Game" button to work by doing the following steps (not sure if any of these are optional, but I suspect everything other than starting a game through "continue" is unnecessary):

- Fire up game for the first time and click "New Game" and encounter infinite loading screen as seen in the quoted post
- Closed game and relaunched, then clicked "Continue" and automatically spawned as girl
- Exited game again and launched into the "Harem" mode, then exited back to main menu
- Clicked "New Game" and was prompted to select a gender, then the game worked as expected from there.

Hopefully this saves someone else the frustration of downloading an 11 GB game they thought they couldn't play :p
I believe that this is a rare occurrence since I've only encountered it once when I was stuck on an infinite loading screen. Nevertheless, I think that your experience could be helpful to some

Sikirash

Oct 3, 2018
Pronunciation from some characters is wrong like blacksmith saying nearby like "near-be". There are couple of others from main character too. Also, they all speak like some synthesized computer reading program...no emotion but then again their faces show none too. In my opinion gives bad first impression

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheMagissyReloaded-0.2.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 17 Votes