3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

DEVIL515

Jul 10, 2017
To use the cheats don't for get to cap the first letter even to know it looks the same regardless but its the only way i could get them to work capitalize first letter how tricky of them

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
Get a slave pregnant by putting her upstairs at night, you can raise the chance by feeding her the white flower (I think) that raises fertility for the night & hope a night guest wants to have sex (may take a few nights & flowers), then once she is put her in the breeding room & make sure you have the required potions & a free cage slot
Good to know. Just like the rest of the game, way too many conditions/steps.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
Good to know. Just like the rest of the game, way too many conditions/steps.
no my favorite part is just unlock something and you already have a high demand for it with limited to no supply of it. that and the game feels like it's on overdrive when it's not glitching out.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
How do you get different slaves other than human and elf?
How do you grow plant girls ( think that is what some "night guy" are asking for.)?
Save and exit doesn't save where you was at- bug?
From the last version I remember the girls were:
Human Maid - Shows up on days to be hired
Human Mistress - Shows up on Nights to be hired
Human Futa - Shows up on the days in exchange for a maid
Dark Elf - For sale by demon at night
Furry - Feed a human maid 2 growth potions
Plant Girl (not a slave) - Attack the human customer with a mistress when you have a growth potion.
Half Beast - Feed a white flower to a human maid before sex with wolf man night customer and use breeding room
Half demon (succubus) - Feed a white flower to a human maid before sexwith demon or night customer and use breeding room
Half orc) - Feed a white flower to a human maid before sex with orc or night customer and use breeding room
Vampire - Sacrifice 2 of any slave

bargian

May 7, 2017
How to change day/night time? It looks like time in my game has stoped. I have only orc etc customers now and i dont have any girl for then, so my game looks like is broken i cnat make money, i cant progres and time wont change (in day time i can sell products right?

EDIT:
money cheat helped i had to build something to start time agian...

TS2016

May 7, 2017
Plant Girl (not a slave) - Attack the human customer with a mistress when you have a growth potion.
Half Beast - Feed a white flower to a human maid before sex with wolf man night customer and use breeding room
Half demon (succubus) - Feed a white flower to a human maid before sexwith demon or night customer and use breeding room
Half orc) - Feed a white flower to a human maid before sex with orc or night customer and use breeding room
Thanks.

Ryuxie

Jun 28, 2017
how about pink elf at store? can obtain it?

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how about pink elf at store? can obtain it?
Demon Queen!!? i'd like to know this as well according to the patreon page it's maid vs demon (the one with green eyes and wings) but i cant get it to work only can get succubus (Maid vs demon) or Half-Demon (Mistress vs demon) leveled up they look exactly the same except for their skills and there is supposed to be a (Blue Elf vs demon) as well but everytime she gets pregnant it goes into a scene loop it seems so either they are not implemented yet or really rare or glitched

winthrop

Aug 21, 2017
Demon Queen!!? i'd like to know this as well according to the patreon page it's maid vs demon (the one with green eyes and wings) but i cant get it to work only can get succubus (Maid vs demon) or Half-Demon (Mistress vs demon) leveled up they look exactly the same except for their skills and there is supposed to be a (Blue Elf vs demon) as well but everytime she gets pregnant it goes into a scene loop it seems so either they are not implemented yet or really rare or glitched
Elf pregnancy is glitched for me as well. Whenever she gets pregnant, her scene freezes. When a sex scene freezes with another slave, I'm able to reload with minimal losses. When the elf freezes and I reload, all elves' stat/avatar frames disappear, while the elves remain in the cage. They're unable to be moved to another room and the glitch basically forces a new game. I'm guessing the transition wasn't coded properly, which isn't surprising with all the game's bugs. Avoid picking up elves or wait for a fix, assuming the devs can be bothered to fix anything.

How in the world do you breed. It looks like it required a certain potion which I got but I still can't do it.
The potion you need is virgin blood. It can be acquired by putting a virgin in the training room and having him/her (the boy can produce virgin blood o_O) practice.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
i played 0.40a and i already found 2 bugs
- if your dark elf girl sex with lv4 blue monster she will be dissapear, you can still see her in prison but can't do anything with her, if you move her you gonna be stuck with her forever.
- when you are building basement or mine, if you save and exit you can't buy them anymore, nomore building option in building mod.

Burningman

Feb 17, 2018
didn't like it or i'm playing wrong worst UI ever can't move the map so basement cage etc the slaves icons doesn't let me see it the mine? when i get there i just give a huge fuck off or i'm playing it wrong or this is the worst game ever did the dev even played it to launch it this way? i need to scroll up and donw at least 30 times to get my first lube then the mine came and ijust deleted the game fuck it

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes