3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

fayise

Jun 21, 2017
0.4 Changelog

Hello, friends!
So here is v.0.4A for the Magus Lab.
We have done a lot of work and many different tasks.
So here is a patch note or update information!

What's new:
1) Added new 6 unique slaves.
2) Added new works for slaves, now you can milk some slaves and train them in specific room.
3) Rebalanced game process, now night guest level depends on sex scene level. Health and strength of guests depends on their type.
4) "black raven beer" effect сhanged to increasing "sexscene level"of slaves.
5) Added 3 new sex scenes (with 3 unique images) for slaves and night guests, now count of active scene is 12.
6) Added new 9 skills for slaves with different effects.
7) Added new different buff/debuff images and effects.
8) Added 2 new plant girls.
9) Added 1 new room for training slaves.
10) Added 3 craft slot to bar and boiler rooms.
11) Added new castle upgrade system(upgrades will be update in the future).
12) Improved game process, saving system.
13) Improved lighting, now whole game works on ~40% faster.
14) Fixed bug with z-fighting of all characters.
15) I forgot to say many other cool things, but I hope you see them in game process.

TS2016

May 7, 2017
How do you get different slaves other than human and elf?
How do you grow plant girls ( think that is what some "night guy" are asking for.)?
Save and exit doesn't save where you was at- bug?

Sep 8, 2017
same for me
Had same problem with the mine. You can build it, but it's way, WAY far down below the lab. You have to scroll down. Some of the other icons at the bottom of the screen kind of get in the way though, making it hard to see what you're doing. I'm not sure what the mine is even for, though, to be honest. If somebody finds out, let me know!

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
Had same problem with the mine. You can build it, but it's way, WAY far down below the lab. You have to scroll down. Some of the other icons at the bottom of the screen kind of get in the way though, making it hard to see what you're doing. I'm not sure what the mine is even for, though, to be honest. If somebody finds out, let me know!
mining some sort of stone that is used in alchemy to make potions, you mine by using a slave there

tamleo

May 29, 2017
How do you get different slaves other than human and elf?
How do you grow plant girls ( think that is what some "night guy" are asking for.)?
Save and exit doesn't save where you was at- bug?
get the slave prenag with the monster and put them in the lv up room put a potion (forget the name)

tamleo

May 29, 2017
get the slave prenag with the monster and put them in the lv up room put a potion (forget the name)
plant girl you only get them from morning it has a girl like the picture of the plant face - click on her and it has a reward button then click it and fight then you can get 1 plant

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
I know "alpha" and all but seriously this is kind of more bug addled then something that should be at .40 when you compare it to other games. especially when it comes to hit boxes and the save feature which ugh...

JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
How in the world do you breed. It looks like it required a certain potion which I got but I still can't do it.

Chronos

Apr 4, 2017
How in the world do you breed. It looks like it required a certain potion which I got but I still can't do it.
Get a slave pregnant by putting her upstairs at night, you can raise the chance by feeding her the white flower (I think) that raises fertility for the night & hope a night guest wants to have sex (may take a few nights & flowers), then once she is put her in the breeding room & make sure you have the required potions & a free cage slot

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes